Trees Together

Gah its 4AM and I'm hungry T_T

"Which one Your_Name?" Your eyes glanced to all of the trees, "Um, I don't know..." Zen pointed to one in the back.

"How about that one?" You stared at it for a good five minutes, before blowing it off. "It doesn't have enough branches." Zen pointed to a few more, until you saw the right tree.

It was tall, but not too tall, it was full, and it was a deep forest shade of green. You guys had come looking for a Christmas Tree after Zen had said to yesterday.

After Zen paid for it, you guys brought it home on his car, and Zen took it inside settling it in the living room near the TV.

"It's the perfect size Your_Name!" You smiled, "Yeah," You got the ornaments down from Zen's shelves, and some other decorations.

"What's your favorite color Zen?" He thought for a moment, "I like them all.. especially red." You thought for a moment, "Red?"

Zen smiled, "Red. It represents lust and passion. A fire. My eyes," You laughed, "It represents how my heart felt when I first saw you. Pure passion and love."

You almost melted onto the floor. You slowly picked up a red ornament, "T-then red. For you," You placed it on the tree, and Zen hugged you from behind.

"Our first Christmas together. Soon we'll have 37 little rascals too." Your eyes widened, "Thirty-Seven!??" Zen laughed, "Hopefully more than that."

You sighed, and closed your eyes, "Sure Zen. Sure." He laughed, "Believe me Your_Name, it will be soon," You bit your lip at the thought.

You felt Zen tighten his hold on you, "Don't do that.." You quickly let your lip go, "Sorry, sorry!" He shook his head, "Its me.."

You turned around and shook your head, "No, it just shows how much we love each other, there's nothing wrong with that!" He nuzzled your cheek, "You're too kind Your_Name..."

^^ ^^ ^^

"Almost there... done!" You kissed Zen's cheek and clapped your hands, "The man of the house always puts on the star. It's beautiful Zen!"

He put his hands on his hips and grinned, "Why thank you Senorita." You stuck out your tongue, "I didn't know you could speak Spanish." Zen shook his head, "No, I can't..."

The two of you then went into his kitchen, and you took out some cookie dough. If there was one thing you could do, you could bake!

"Gingerbread cookies, ready Zen?"
He nodded,  "Of course!" And he rolled up his sleeves revealing the start of his muscles.

.

"GAH!! YOUR_NAME! HELP!" You leant on the counter laughing your butt off, Zen had poofed flour all over his face. "Ahh.. hahaha! Zen! Haha!"

He pouted, "Can't you just make them?" You nodded, "Seeing as you can't, I will." He crossed his arms. "Meanie."

You were already wearing an apron, and had your hair in a bun with loose curls hanging about. You rolled up your sleeves, and started pouring milk and cinnamon.

"Aren't you going to measure?" Zen looked perplexed. You shook your head, "I never measure." He nodded, "Guess you're a pro."

Soon, you guys but the gingerbread shaped batter in the oven, and cleaned up the kitchen. "So Zen, you want to invite the others over?"

He pouted again, "But I want all the cookies!" What's up with him and pouting today? "You better not pout, you better not cry,~"

You started the ridiculous song in your singing voice which sounds like a dying horse. You felt embarrassed. Zen was a famous singer for goodness sake!

He laughed, "Cause... SANTAAAA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN~!" You laughed. Aww he deliberately made his voice loud and off-key.

You sighed, "I love you Zen,"

Short again! Sorry! 😢😢😢

Any more one shots? XD

Please ask! You don't have to ask to ask! (Did that make any sense?)

Thank you for the heart warming comments! It brought a smile to my face!

Any one-shot will be out later today if you request, and the next chapter probably tomorrow!

Byeeee~ <3