Hold Me Tight

"You will get them."

"Y-Yes sir, I will."

"If you fail me, I will kill the both of them."

"I won't sir."

"After all, this is the place of eternal happiness."

~~~~~~~~~~

He shot out of bed, the comforters falling onto his lap, and his body masked with a cold sweat. Glancing down through the darkness, a relived sigh escaped from his lips, and he leant back. "Just a dream... Just a dream..."

Moving down, he kissed your temple softly, and closed his eyes. "Never, will I let anything happen to her. Never."

*******

"I have to to work Zen..." "No~." He pouted childishly. "Zen..." He wrapped his arms around your waist firmly staying quiet. You sighed, and looked down at him. Zen was sitting on the couch, holding you from walking away.

'He's never acted this serious before... Something's wrong...' "Zen, what's wrong?" He hurried his face into your back hiding it. "I... had a dream..." Then it clicked. "Zen, whatever you dreamt," Your gaze softened, "Will not happen. I'm not going anywhere..."

He spoke muffled into your shirt, "Please, just stay..." 'I can't leave him here like this...' "Fine... I'll call the manager..."

♤♤♤♤

"Zen! At least let me shower!"

"Then I have to go in with you."

Glaring at your boyfriend, you took his shirt collar and pulled him down to you so your noses were one centimeter away. Closing your eyes, you pulled him lower once more, and pressed your lips together hard.

You could tell Zen was surprised as he wasn't responding, but slowly realization had set upon him. After breaking apart, you rested your forehead against his. "Zen... No..."

You whispered the words, then jumped up and ran into the bathroom squealing. Locking the door after yourself, you sighed, but starting stripping down.

'What could he have ever dreamt?'

After finishing, you waved your hand in the air feeling for a towel, but only feeling air. 'What?' Then you realized. There's no towel. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! I did the laundry, how could I forget!?'

Still dropping wet, you opened the door a tiny crack. "Zen!!!" "Yeah?" You nearly jumped out of your skin finding him sitting on the floor next to the door. "Can you get me a towel?"

"But then I'd have to leave you." You felt your impatience spike, "Well do you want me to walk out of here butt naked?" He closed his eyes slightly, "Mhm, that'll be nice..." 'He's supposed to say 'no!''

"Zen... Please. And look, the window's open over there!" You motioned your head towards it. "Then I'll get a towel..."

♧♧♧♧

"N-No! S-Stay away from me!" Five  ill pale fingers reached out for some of her silky hair. Through the utter darkness, the pale hand and frightened expression were the only sillohutes seen. Blurry, but seen. "Come to me my dear."

"What did you do with him!?" Slowly, a sickening smirk faded into view. "He is now my tool." And the hand grasped a few strands, and sickenly kissed it.

"Welcome to Paradise."

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Zen? Zen! ZEN!!?! WAKE UP!!!!" You kneeled over a sweaty, stiff Zen and shook his shoulders. "C'mon!" When he wasn't waking up, you then decided to pinch his nose shut. Five seconds later, his eyes bursts open, and he sat up quickly.

He looked everywhere for you, unable to see in the darkness. "Zen! I'm here! I'm right here..." You moved your head downwards and peered up at him. "Are you... Okay?.." Your eyes widened when you met his gaze.

You never saw as much vulnerability in them as you've seen now. Suddenly, he shuffled around, and rested his head on your chest.

"Just... Hold me." As surprised as you were, it pained you to see Zen like this, and you softly ran your fingers through his silver hair. Lowering your head, you rested it on Zen's back. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise. I'll never leave you."

Zen didn't say anything, but nuzzled his head closer to you as a sign of consent. "I love you so, so much Zenny."

You heard him let loose a long breath, "As do I. I always have.

Short for mysterious feel! But poor Zen *cries* NOOOO *sniffs*

I love you Zen!!!!!!!!

Ah, anyways, thanks for all the reviews, reads, and votes ^^

And smut will be making its way in. Just need to get the main plot outta the way. Anyways...

Love ya!
<3