RFA

"But Your_Nameeeeeee!" You pat Zen's head laughing, "Thank you, we can't eat all these cookies ourselves!" You had gotten Zen to invite the other members over, but he was still upset about it.

You also ended up making around eight batches of cookies! Sugar, gingerbread, chocolate, pumpkin, and marshmallow.... Although you weren't quite sure what Marshmallow flavor was...

You had put on a simple, blue turtle-neck long sleeve, and black leggings; while Zen had on a white long sleeved muscle shirt, and black jeans.

You absolutely adored the way the muscle shirt framed Zen, and unfortunately Zen knew it. You and Zen were sitting on his couch, waiting for the others to get here.

Thankfully, everyone said they could make it. Even Jumin agreed, which Zen found a bit surprising. At that moment, you guys heard the doorbell rang.

You jumped out of your seat to open it, but Zen held your arm firmly stopping you, "Your_Name, only I shall open doors, it could be a murderer for all we know,"

You playfully rolled your eyes, "Sure Zen," But secretly, you loved his protective side. When he opened the door, Yoosung and Seven strolled in, "Hey Your_Name!"

You waved at them, and went over to Zen's side. Yoosung looked around curiously, "This is the coziest I've ever seen your house! Your_Name must have really made an impact..."

After some time, around fifteen minutes later, Seven opened the door to reveal Jumin and Jaehee. You relieved to see that Jaehee wasn't wearing work clothes, and she sat next to you.

"How does it feel living with Zen Your_Name?" You held back a stupid smile, "Amazing Jaehee, plus, I get to see his handsome face right when I open my eyes!"

While you two were fangirling, Jumin cleared his throat, "So why am I here? I could be with Elizabeth right now." You glanced at everyone, "No one told you?"

He crossed his arms, "No," You face-palmed, and looked to Zen, "I'll leave this to you, Zen." And when you turned around, there was Seven right next to you.

"Can I have the cookies!? God Seven Zero Seven brought a whole bunch of Honey Buddha Chips in his trunk for today!" You heard a squeal come from Yoosung at this.

You could literally see his excitement just shooting off him. "Your_Name! Let's give Seven some cookies!!!" You nodded chuckling, "Only for you Yoosung,"

You felt arms snake around your waist, "And me, Your_Name," You felt Zen's breath tickling your ear as you uncovered the treats.

You rose you shoulder against your ear to rid of the feeling, and you set the iced, decorated cookies on display. "Go crazy!" And with that, you stepped away letting Seven and Yoosung pig out.

Jaehee took one at a time slowly, all the while Jumin was holding one, inspecting every inch of it. You took a small, star shaped sugar cookie, and plopped next to Zen on the couch.

"Say 'Ahh,'" He gave you a look, but did what you asked. You popped it in his mouth, and he ate it nodding, "Good,' Then he took your fingers, and put them to his mouth, licking the crumbs off. "Delicious."

Your face turned red and hot, as 'the feeling' hit you. You also knew everyone was most likely starring at you and Zen. You didn't say anything, as he throughly licked them clean.

After, you took your hand back, and stood up abruptly. "Bathroom," And you went down the hall, and locked the door behind you as you entered the bathroom.

You put your hands on the sink, and splashed water on your face, then you slapped your cheeks, "Ugh, wake up Your_Name!" You were still shaken by Zen's hot movements.

You dried your hands and face, then walked out, determined to keep Zen under control.

My eyes won't stay open atm.. Gah, it feels absolutely wonderful -_-

ANYWAYYYYYH Thank you all for the comment and upvotes! I can't even explain how happy they make me! Cya soon! <3

One shots?