Fired

'How long is Zen going to keep dreaming this nightmare?'

As of now, you were running your fingers through Zen's hair, and holding him to you. 'This is the fifth night he couldn't sleep...' "Zen..." When you removed your hand, he whimpered. "Don't go..."

You lowered your head, and looked directly into Zen's beautiful eyes. "Never. I'll stay with you." And through the darkness of the night, you stayed holding him.

◇◇◇◇

"No, you can't skip rehearsals again..." Zen nodded painfully, you and him already dressed in your usual attire. "We have to go." Zen sighed, and grumbled, "Fine." As soon as you opened the front door, Zen grabbed your waist.

"Stay with me," He mumbled it under his breath, but loud enough for you to hear. 'At least he's getting out the house now...'

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Zen! Concentrate!" "Yes, sorry." He averted his eyes back to the pink haired actor. "We have to find Lucy!" Soon, a red haired actress made her way on stage, "Lucy's been-!" Zen paused, confusion clouding his eyes.

'H-he forgot his lines!?'

Your hands now over your mouth, you stood worried. "CUT!!!" The director stomped his way over to Zen, "How'd you forget your lines Zen!? You're supposed to be top of the line quality!"

You couldn't stand see Zen get in trouble for you, and gathering up all your courage, you spoke. "Mr. Director!" He whipped around and glared at you.

"I-It's not his fault... It's mine," You paused and looked at your shoes, "I've caused Zen to loose focus, and worry constantly... Don't yell at him."

By now, you could feel everyone's gazes on you; the bright white light of the cameras not helping. "Ms. Your_Last_Name, what could ever be so important as to distract my lead actor?"

You could hear the sass in his voice, and you didn't like it. Not one bit. "It's... Complicated." You heard him making his way over to you, "How so?"

By now, most of the other actresses, actors, and stage crew were whispering about you two. As you were about to open your mouth again, you heard Zen.

"Don't listen to her. It's me to blame. I'll be leaving now." Looking back at Zen confused, he re-buttoned up his white shirt, and took a towel. "Let's go Your_Name."

"Halt." Zen kept on walking, taking your hand. "You are FIRED!" You looked up at Zen shocked, "Your loss. Not mine." And out the door you two went, Zen's face expressionless.

"Zen...?" Once in the car, he released a relived breath. "I'm... Kinda glad I was fired," He gave you a cheeky smile, "More time to be with you."

Your heart melted, looking at his smile, but you were angry nonetheless. "Zen, you were FIRED!!! Aren't you fazed at all!?" He kept his small smile on.

"Not at all. There's still plenty of people who would love to have me as one of their leads." You bit your cheek, suppressing your smile.

"Plus, no one can resist my handsomeness!" Giving up, you laughed quietly. His narcissism never fails... 

<!!!!!!!!!!!>

"Seven? There's some strange car everywhere Zen and I happen to be..."

"W-Wha? The license plate? Let me see..."

"Zero, one, zero, zero, one, zero, zero, one." (01001001)

"Okay, let me know soon. Thanks...~"

And you ended the call as Zen pulled into the driveway. "What'd the idiot say?" You shrugged slightly, "He said he'd call us back."

Zen nodded, and moved his bangs out of his eyes, "Let's go inside." Once inside, Zen dead-bolted the door down, and followed you into his office.

"Can I use your computer?" He nodded, and sat down on the only chair for the computer. "Zen..." You pouted as Zen booted it up.

Moving his hair behind him, he patted his lap, "Sit." Your eyes widened, "N-No!" Your heart beat quickened, and Zen smirked. "Then I guess you'll just have to stand."

Dumbfounded, you started at Zen's strong back as he logged in. "Fine!" With your new change of heart, you gave into sitting.

Scooting out, Zen twirled the chair around, and grinned, "All yours." Feeling your face turn hot, you slowly lowered your bottom, and sat down lightly.

"I think I'll be too heavy..." You heard Zen scoff, "Just sit." And you did, feeling the warmth from his pants. Twirling the chair back around you took the mouse.

"Whoa! You have the Sims!? I'm gonna make you!" Opening it up, you started to choose the hair, and totally into your game, you started shifting your butt around.

"Your_Name..." "Hm?" You answered nonchalantly, and squirmed a bit, moving higher on his lap. "What shirt do you want?" You started going through the white button-ups, and you elbowed Zen.

"What shirt do you- Uh.." Now turned around, you stared at Zen confused as his eyes were clenched shut, and his cheeks were tinted pink.

"Why...? Ah.." He swiftly stood up, and turned you around, dropping you on the couch, him crawling on top of you. "Why are you so cute?"

Ahhh I feel like my writing got worse -_- I just can't get the image in my brain out on text! I can't express what I'm visualizing. 😥

Anyways,

Anyone read Akatsuki no Yona? Ch 137... SPOILER!!!!!!!!!

HAK AND YONA EFFING KISSED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  MY OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!