One Shot

This is for you @Deluxe_Sushi !

'I'm thirsty...' Is the first thing you thought when you woke up at... You checked the clock. 3:26 AM.
You glanced at a sleeping Zen next to you, and you quickly creeped out the room.

You hurried down the stairs, and opened the refrigerator taking out a carton of milk. You poured some into a cup, moving your hair out your face, and closed the carton.

You were wearing a short sleeved casual shirt, and three-quarter pants. Your hair was in a messy pony tail, and you were sure you had sleep lines on your arms.

At that moment, you felt two big arms snake their way around your waist.

You screamed. Loud. Very loud.

The person swiftly turned you around, trapping you around the wall, and grabbed your wrists, holding them above your head. You looked up with wide eyes, and you saw a smirking Zen.

"Zen!?" He held your small wrists with one of his hands, and put his finger to your lips with the other. Zen moved closer to you, and pecked your ear, surprising you and making you bothered. "Zen!" He moved down, his lips grazing your skin.

He kissed your neck, making you squirm. "Z-Zen.." He moved and pecked your lips. "You're so cute Your_Name," He picked you up, and laughed at your annoyed face.

"Love you too Your_Name,"

Hope you liked it Sushi!

Anyone else want a One Shot or two?

It can be anything. *Wiggles eyebrows*