He finds out that that you like him but he doesn't like you back PART 1

He finds out that you like him but he doesn't like you back. PART 1

(Thank you CynthyaL for the idea!!... I'm sorry if I spelt your name wrong... I'm terrible Dx)

Ashton:
"It looks like she really likes you Ash" Michael's voice spoke. You freeze, Ashton was your best friend.. sure you had a crush on him.. it happened to a few people..
"I agree with Michael" Calum butts in. "Can you see the way she looks at you?" Luke asks him. Oh no.. Is it really that obvious?
"I don't even know if I like her that way. She is my best friend.." Well ouch.. That hurt a bit.
Okay a lot. You suddenly hear footsteps and then see the kitchen door open, Ashton stood there, face flushing pink.
"Don't worry.. I was just leaving" You say, voice cracking.

Michael:
"Rumour has it you like Michael, (Y/N.)" Calum speaks up glancing over to Michael who is looking down at his shoes.
You stand up "E..Excuse me." You say standing up turning to walk away.
"Is it true?" Michael says looking up at you staring deep into your eyes.
You gulp "Yes, It's true." You say.
Your heart begins to beat as the suspense of his reply kicks in.
"I don't feel the same way." He says with no trouble.
"That's fine.. I knew you wouldn't." You say with tear filled eyes as you run out of the house.

Luke
"You are dismissed.." The teacher says.
You stand up from your desk and as you do a slip of paper falls off your lap.
"When did that get there.. HOW did it get there?" You thought.
Meet us outside your classroom. The paper says.
You make your way out only to be greeted by your four best friends.
"I don't like you the way you like me." Luke blurts.
You raise your eyebrows "Wha-- Oh.." You say rubbing your arm uncomfortably.
"I'll.. I'll go then." You stutter shuffling down the hall.

Calum
Todays the day you built up enough courage to tell Calum you love him.
You walk down the seemingly long hallway of the school in attempt to find Calum.
"HEY! (Y/N)!" You hear Calum call you turn around smiling when you see him. You walk up to him.
"I need to tell you something." You say.
"Me first!" Calum pipes up obviously excited for what he has to say.
You nod waiting for him to say it.
"Tanya and I are dating now! I have never loved anyone else as much as I love her!" He said smiling bright.
Thats when you watched your world come crashing down right before you.
Your smile dropped and your once glowing eyes became gloomy.
"(Y/N)?" Calum says waving a hand in front of your face.
"Congrats." Is all you can let out along with a weak smile.