Camping

Camping

Ashton:
"AHHHH ASHTON OHMYGOD HELP ME PLEASE!" You scream, frozen in your spot.
Ashton comes rushing from the car.
"What is it babe? Are you hurt?" Ashton panics. "N-no.. S-spider.." You shakily point to the small spider crawling on the tent. Ashton furrows his eyebrows, taking off his shoe and whacking the spider. You clamp your eyes shut, traumatised by the small black thing and Ashton puts his shoe back on.
"You okay?" Ashton asks, putting a hand on your shoulder.
"Yep.. just accepting the fact that we're all gonna die" You smile weakly, returning to the other boys.

Michael:
"How the actual hell does that work?" You chuck the instructions on the ground, looking at the upside down tent. "Someway to fucking build a tent" You mutter, crossing your arms over your chest.
"Got it!!" Ashton exclaims from beside you, He had put up his, Calum's and Luke's tent up in under 5 minutes. The sad part was that theirs was bigger because it was those 3 sharing. "You need help?" Michael asks from behind you.
"Yes.." You sigh. "Okay so where are the instructions?" Michael starts. "There, if you understand SPANISH" You refer to the Spanish instructions.

Luke:
"And they all lived happily ever after in their magical fairy tale castle" Ashton finished. You and all of the boys were camping, right now it was dark and you all pitched in and helped build a campfire so you could roast marshmallows and tell stories. Ashton's was by far the funniest and everyone laughed alot, your stomach was hurting because of it.
You put a fresh Marshmallow on your stick, putting it in the fire. Literally IN the fire. "Uh.. Y/N" Your boyfriend, Luke points to your marshmallow. You pull it out of the flames and the marshmallow was ON FIRE. You scream, dropping the stick in the fire. "Aww.. it took me forever to find that stick" You pout, sitting on Luke's lap.

Calum:
"Okay so here is the plan if we run into a bear" You tell the boys. You were camping with them and you got super paranoid about the wildlife.
"So, the plan is that Ashton will distract the bear, Luke will call for help, Michael will most likely sot and watch Ashton be eaten and then Calum will protect me as I make my escape." You tell everyone, Ashton looks at you. "Why do I have to be the one that gets eaten?" He pouts.
"Because you are the oldest" Says Michael.
Luke nods in agreement. "Also because Y/N said so.. don't mess with Y/N" Luke laughs. "Well then why can't she like bitch slap the bear.. it'll know not to mess with her" Ashton points out. "Good point" Michael says.