The Nightshift: Human BonniexReader

Haha sorry I just had to use that as my title XD okay so this is gonna be my first FNAF oneshot!! Eeeeee! I'm gonna be doing three Oneshots of my own and then I'll be asking for some requests, just comment below of what you want me to write and Ill do it :) well hope you enjoy this one!

Contains: Fluff and sadness

Y/N: Your name
L/N: Last name
H/C: Hair colour
F/C: Favourite colour
E/C: Eye colour
F/S: Favourite song

Y/N's P.O.V

I lay in bed slowly waking up to the blinding sunlight shedding though my F/C curtains and groaned still feeling really tired and just wanting to go to sleep, a knock was heard at my door slightly getting my attention but I knew who it was. "Hey, Sweetie! Time to get up remember what today is!" My Dad's voice called through my door before leaving I sighed and reluctantly got out of bed to get changed into some fresh clothes, today I have to try and find a new job since my previous job I worked at got closed down so I lost that job. Today I also would be hanging out with my best friend at Freddy's seeing as we both are needing a new job, we decided to met there since its been our favourite place to hangout ever since we were kids. As I headed into the kitchen to make some breakfast there was a newspaper on the kitchen bench and a certain add caught my attention as I read it. 'HELP WANTED Freddy's Fazbears Pizza place in need of a night guard, payment: $159 if interested please call 0800-Fazbears' Hmmmm....sounds like  a good place to work at, maybe I can talk with the manager about it, they're in need of a co-worker with the day shift as well maybe both me and Shadow(A/N:haha, I thought I might add myself in this for fun XD) could work at Freddy's together!

I left my house after I was finished with getting ready and headed towards Freddy's, Shadow texted me saying he'll be a little late getting to Freddy's so I decided to wait outside the door a bit for him, I was playing on my phone for about twenty minutes then heard someone call my name. I looked up to see Shadow run towards me and stopped next to me panting I smiled amused as I looked at him, he looked like as if he was late for class and his hair was slightly messy as were his clothes. "Sorry......Y/N! I was....trying to get ready quickly because I slept in until noon, this is a first."

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have to spend so many nights reading books late at night then maybe you wouldn't have slept in." Shadow straightened and crossed his arms over his chest as he pouted at me making me laugh, we finally entered into the Pizza place and I looked over at the three animatronics on stage performing for the children it made me smile of how those kids loved them and they made the kids happy. My favourite animatronic was Bonnie he was one of the reasons why I loved playing guitar and why I wanted to, Shadow and I headed towards the manager's office to apply for the two jobs needed, I already told Shadow about the jobs and he was more than excited to join. Surprisingly we were both given the night guard and day guard job right then and there and I would start tomorrow which made us both extremely happy and excited for tomorrow.

Shadow and I decided to have lunch at Freddy's we ordered a large pizza for both of us to share with my (favourite topping) on it, we both talked about memories that we had together as kids when we used to Freddy's. "My favourite part coming here was going to Pirate Cove to see Foxy, I used to have a crush on him." Shadow said smiling which made me chuckle in response, when we were kids there was this one time when Shadow kissed Foxy on the cheek and I swear I saw Foxy blush. I don't know why but I always get the feeling that even though the animatronics are robots they still look so life like, like they aren't just robots but they also feel so.......real or alive. "Who was your favourite animatronic, Y/N?" I sighed looking at Bonnie while taking a bite of my pizza and smiling before looking back at Shadow who was smirking at me already knowing who I liked the most.