Human!BonniexReader: My Angel

Hey guys!!! ^^ How you doin? ;3 okay so this is my first request by @DuaneVicua which makes me sooooooo happy!!! :D hope this lives up to your standards this is dedicated to you!(warning it's very long >.<)

Contains: Romance, depression, slice of life, drama, abuse, fluff, agust

Nothing is ever wrong with how you are or the way you look, blame it on society who thinks perfect has to be beautiful physically, but the heart is the one thing that should be more beautiful and is beautiful. More than appearance society cares to much on the outside and not the inside ~ Hunter

Y/n's P.O.V

I held my books close to my chest as I walked down the hallways heading to my locker, I sighed as I get to my locker and put my books inside but what surprised me is seeing many pieces of paper falling out of my locker. I could already tell that these where hateful messages scribbled inside of those folded up pieces of paper, I willed myself to hold in the tears as the Toy Players gang laughed. Chica Taylor's the leader of the gang is the queen bee of Fazbear University, in her gang is Troy Bonnie and Fran Fazbear. I sighed again as I put my books away and looked down at the pile of paper knowing I have to clean it up.

Ever since I started coming to university I would always think that Uni would be different compared to high school, but no it's still the same just a little bit more worse than it is in high school. Apparently, I'm always the main target for Chica and her gang for some reason I don't know, all I wanted was to make a few new friends that I would hang out with that are from my dorm room or just go through university peacefully. But it seams life has other plans for me, now I'm seen as the 'weak nerd' that is an easy target and mostly has no friends to stand up for me.

As I try to pick up some of the paper on the floor I feel a sudden force roughly push me forward and fall onto the paper pile when I crouched down to pick up the mess I heard more laughter from other students who were in the hallway, I look behind me to find Chica smirking down at me with her hands on her hips.

"Hey nerd, got anything for me?"

Shaking in slight fear I back away from her in a crab walk as she gets closer and her two gang members pick me up holding me by my shoulders. "L-let me go! I-I-I don't have a-a-anything this t-time Chica!" They grip their hold on me tighter as I try to struggle out of their hold but I to no success I was bound. Chica was now right up in my face making me shiver in more fear as she smirks more at me, I knew that things are about to get worse.

"Oh, you don't have anything huh? Well then I guess you wouldn't mind if I just check your bag and take everything out of it!"

My eyes widened more as I try to struggle even more when Troy took my bag off my back and threw it to Chica, she then started to dump everything in the bag onto the floor near the pile of paper. My eyes watered as I watched her make even more of a mess with my things then took all of my money from my wallet. They finally dropped me onto my hands and knees laughing again as they left, I sniffled as I heard Chica tell me one more thing.

"See you later nerd! Thanks for the money, this should be enough to finally get that new pair of high heels I've always wanted~ I expect more from you next week!!"

As the bell rung for first class to start I hurriedly grabbed my stuff and cleaned up the mess of paper, I quickly made my way to my first class which I was late to and again humiliated as our professor told me off for being late. I sighed as I finally got to my seat and tried to forget what just happened a few moments ago, though I know I should be used to this by now it still hurts and shocks me how I always have to be the victim of being bullied all the time.