Scars bleed, Bruies heal: JeremyxReader

Hey~! Okay yeah so I'm not just giving the animatronics some love I'm also giving it to the guards~❤️ so yeah I'm doing all characters from all versions of FNAF. Oh and plus this oneshot is gonna be kinda sad and yeah, hope you guys like this! 😊

Contains: fluff, sadness, depression and cutting

Pic of our adorable Jerebear wanting a hug :3 the cuteness is real!! XD

Third person P.O.V

"Sigh......great, more bruises to cover up." Jeremy looked into the mirror as he saw another bruise on his cheek, his father was drunk again last night and was very angry. As usual he took out that anger on his son with kicks to the stomach and head, he wasn't able to protect myself from most of those hits but at least he wasn't badly injured. Jeremy shivered as he remembered the last time he was very badly injured he had to stay at the hospital for a week, Mike was there demanding who did this to him and why. But Jeremy would never say it was his father so he would either blame it on muggers or just random drunk people when he was on his way to the supermarket. Mike didn't buy it but Jeremy would beg him to drop it and sometimes he did other times he just wouldn't give up but in the end never got anywhere so he leaves it.

Jeremy knew that he had to do something about his father but he couldn't because his father is the only family he has ever since his mother died of cancer four years ago. Since Jeremy was more close to his mother he was devastated after he lost her, but his father took it even worse and turned to alcohol to make him either forget or ease the pain of the loss of his wife. Jeremy used some make-up to help cover up his bruise, he still remembered how his mother used to do that whenever he either fell or got picked on some bullies. Jeremy sighed as looked down at himself through the mirror in his bathroom, we was skinny but not overly so, he still had a slight build but wasn't as defined he was 5"5 and at most times timid but has a kind heart. Jeremy looked at wrists seeing the scars that line from the wrist to the inner elbow Jeremy could feel his eyes brimming with tears as he stared at those cuts thinking about the reasons each cut was there and how he felt so pathetic as he wallows in self-pity and hurt from the words from his past and his father.

Jeremy did his best to hold back those tears as he looks up in the mirror staring at his reflection again. "I can't let it get to me, I have to stop thinking about this! My shift is starting in a couple hours." Jeremy sighed and made sure that he calmed himself down so that his tears would go away, finally he decided he was ready and was feeling better he ran a hand through his chestnut hair sighing again and picking up his hat as he walked out of the bathroom and headed for the pizzeria.

Y/N's P.O.V

Ugh! Another shitty day at Fazfucks (A/N: Lolz! I thought of Mike after I wrote this XD) oh bloody great(note my sarcasm) I've been working at Freddy's for almost half a year now, it's not too bad the only thing is though is that the animatronics become killing machines at night only because they mistake you for an endoskeleton and so they stuff you into a suit. The reason they do it? Not really sure, I mean yes I know those fucking furriers are being haunted by spirits of some kids that were killed by Vincent, but it was his dark side that caused the death of those kids. Vincent didn't want to but he couldn't stop it from happening so ever since then Vincent has to live through that regret and think about the pain that he caused for both those kids and their families.

Everyone who works at the pizzeria has that kind of darkness in them, but strangely only those who either work during the night at Fazfucks ends up getting that dark side, a demon that lurks in the darkest part of the mind and only awakens fully when the feeling of rage or major emotional hurt is caused to their host. So yeah it's mostly the night guards that have that dark side meaning I've got one too, at first I was of course freaked out because I thought I was going crazy when I suddenly hear a voice speaking to me one day. Vincent explained it to me and that's how I know the truth and stuff, I wasn't completely freaked out when Vincent told me about what he did I mean yeah I was surprised but he had a reason why he did it and that it wasn't his fault.