Not Your Fault: FoxyxMale!ReaderxMike Pt 1

Hey! Okay I know I said I would do a requested oneshot next but I just thought meh, you know what? I'm just gonna keep writing original oneshots until I actually get a request. Heh so yeah I've been wanting to do a foxy oneshot for a while so here you go! Hope you guys like it :3

Also here's a lil remix song that I've grown to love that's from my fave game <3 

Contains: smut, fluff, slow build up, depression and heartbreaks

Pic of Foxy up there :3 cool huh?

The screams, the panic that hung in the air like fog filled the room. The fear filled everyone's eyes as they saw the scene unfold shock and confusion in the eyes of children while their parents were all scared and petrified. They all ran away from the scene in panic, the adults wanting to keep their children away from what they think was now a deadly animatronic.

Blood dripped from the fox's jaws, his sharp teeth dug into a little ten year old boy who was dressed up as a pirate and chose Freddy's to celebrate his birthday. He wanted nothing more than to go and see his idol and favorite animatronic Foxy. Foxy was terrified as he could taste the bitter liquid of the child's blood on his tongue. He couldn't help or stop what he was doing when the young boy wants to get closer to the fox. Foxy couldn't control his actions when his mouth opened and bit down on the little boy's head. Luckily the ambulance got the boy just in time before he died, but unfortunately his frontal lobe was bit off, the boy survived thankfully but Foxy was from then on powered off.

The Boss couldn't keep Foxy open after what happened so the fox was out of order ever since that day Foxy has regretted the actions that he caused to such an innocent boy who only wanted to give Foxy a hug.

"I'm sorry....."

Foxy's P.O.V

"......another day of darkness...." It's been almost a year since the incident when I bit the poor lad, I didn't mean to it....just happened, there's not a day that goes by wishing I could've stopped myself or done something different. I had no control over what I did but I still blame myself for it because I was the one who caused the lad into hospital, I deserve being here, unused and hidden away from everyone. They only see me as a monster, the cause of a child's injury that would change his life forever, and it's all my fault so here I stand in the dark to forever hide behind my curtains on my stage where Pirate Cove will eventually be.....forgotten.

The others always try to cheer me up, Chica coming in with some pizza to give, such a bright and happy lass, sometimes Freddy or Bonnie sits down with me during our off nights when we don't have to worry about the night guard. I'm happy that the gang are always trying to make me feel better and still feel like I'm apart of them even when I'm probably never going to perform anymore like the others. But everyday when I just have to sit here hearing the children laugh and sing along with Freddy and the others it always saddens me because I miss entertaining the little lads an lasses as well. I smile slightly as I remember the good Ol' days when I used to sing to the children, telling them fun tales if my adventures on the seven seas and hunt for treasure with them. Sigh.....I wish it were still like that now but I'm only seen as a danger to the little ones now there's nothing I can do about that either so here I'll be standing forever to be hidden behind my curtains of my stage dreading each day that comes where I just have to be a hidden display.

"No, stop~ we're gonna get caught you know." I hear someone's voice near pirate cove I peek through my curtains slightly careful not to be seen I see two lads in the party room of my pirate cove. A h/c lad was pressed against the wall by the other which turned out to be Mike, they were in a tight embrace and in a passionate lip lock which made me blush as I felt like I wasn't meant to watch. But at the same time I couldn't look away I don't know why I felt like this and strangely I felt a slight pull towards the s/c lad, wait did I just think that?! I blushed more as I heard the lad moan when Mike moves his lips to his neck I don't know why or how but the way that sounded.....what's the word.......? Hot? I guess? I felt a strange feeling of jealousy as they moved against each other and stayed in a passionate lip lock.