Not Your Fault: Foxy x Male!Reader x Mike Pt 2

Lol about time I started working on the rest of this story huh? Well I thought long and hard for this one and I hope you guys will enjoy!!! Love you~

Contains:
Fluff, friendship, bitch slap, slight depression and long story plot.

The hardest thing to do is to try and move on, but the best thing is to move forward and see the brighter side, even if clouds are covering the sun, there's always a rainbow after the rain. ~Hunter

Y/n's P.O.V

I sighed as I strummed my guitar and bit my lip feeling nervous as I looked down at the black book I had next to me looking at the notes on the paper. I felt doubt slowly creep up my back like a spider, I shook it off and stood as I walked towards the mic stand and grabbed the headphones I looked up at Vincent who as usual had his big smile while Scott sat on the other side of the soundproof glass working the control panel. I smile back and took a few deep breaths calming myself and making it so that the world just disappears and it's just me and my guitar. As the music started playing I started strumming and tapping my foot to the beat and smiled more as I started losing myself in the music.

True friends are underneath the ready words they don't believe

I can't believe the damn things they say anymore....

Lie, lie, liar!

Liar, you'll pay for your sins

Lie, lie lair!

Lair you'll pay for your sins!

So tell me how does it feel? How does it felt be like you?

I think your mouth should be quiet, 'cause it never tells the truth now

So tell me, so tell me why? Why does it have to be this way?

Why can't things ever change?

I hung my head as I played my guitar to the beat as I went with the flow completely I looked up and saw Vincent smiling more and Scott tapping his pen to the beat as he had his eyes closed completely listening to the music.

I'm falling over and over again, from the words that you have said

Is written on my heart for everyone to see

From the place I was to the place I am and the place I wouldn't be

For the mountain I've been climbing over and under and over~

So tell me how does it feel? How does it feel to be like you?

I think your mouth should be quiet, 'cause it never tells the truth now

So tell me, so tell me why? Why does it have to be this way?

Why can't things ever change?

So come down now, come down from your tower now!

Come down now from your tower oh~