Hardships & Lonliness: MarionettexMale!Reader

Helloooooo! Sorry it's been a while huh? Well here's another lil oneshot! Marionette is another one of my favourite characters from FNAF2 hope you guys enjoy this story! Btw this oneshot may be a little long so yeah, heh :p byeeeeeeeeee!!!

Contains: fluff, smut, depression, cutting and cheating

Pic is of Mari in human form :3

Marionette's P.O.V

Laughter, that's always seems to make me smile and one of the reasons why I love doing what I do in the pizzeria. There were many children running around the prize corner smiling brightly and laughing, as the music plays from my box I dance for the children, they watch in awe as I move spinning and dancing to the lullaby playing. Some even try to match my movements making me smile behind my mask as I watch them dance it makes me chuckle slightly. But I also feel longing in my heart as well, I could barley remember what my childhood was like before I was murdered, the last thing I remember was hearing a lullaby play which is the very song that plays from my music box. I wish I could still remember what my life was like before I became a puppet,(A/N: Song reference! XD) my only purpose is to entertain children. I wouldn't say that this is the worst situation I've been in I mean I love kids, but I know I'm not the only one who was murdered after my death five other children were also murdered and stuffed into the other animatronic suits. The killer turned out to be the same one who was the cause of my death, I decided to give those kids new life in those suits so that together we would take our revenge on that son of a bitch.

It's been years since that dreadful day, but I know one day soon we will finally get our revenge and pass on the curse that was laid upon us by the man that has our blood stained in his hands. The only thing we know about him is that he works as a security guard here which makes my job more easier, but the only thing is that every time each of us try to get into the office where he is in we always end up failing to catch him. So the plan to try and get this crazed psycho is more easier said than done, but we're not giving up though he needs to pay for what he's done to us. He WILL pay for the crime that he's committed against us. I mentally sigh as I kept on my fake smile, I know I'm wearing my mask, but I still do it anyway, whenever I feel angry or upset the children that come to the pizzeria always seem to cheer me up no matter how long I've been doing this I still love entertaining children, seeing their smiles and hearing their laughter has always put me at ease.

But even so I still long for that feeling of wishing I was a kid again, I wish I could smile and laugh again.

Y/N's P.O.V

I smile as I'm walking towards Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, it's been almost two whole years since I've been working at Freddy's and I'm really loving my job the night guards are fun to be with and nice, plus I've also ended up being friends with the animatronics as well. Although I love all of the animatronics there's only one that I haven't really properly met yet and that's the Marionette, the others say that he's dangerous and powerful since he was the one that brought the animatronics to life. Yeah I know about the whole incident about the five missing children being killed and stuffed into suits, but who the killer is I don't even know but that's one mystery I would rather keep hidden. I mean yeah whoever murdered those poor children should pay for what they've done but I'm just that type of guy who kinda stays out of other people's business so that I don't either end up making it worse or get too involved in the situation.

I'd rather deal with other situations that would help someone improve their wellbeing or at least get them through tough times, I know I said I don't like getting involved with too much stuff but some things I would consider as something worth butting into for help. Like when Jeremy had it rough with his Dad and started to self harm I was there to help him get through his depression and Mike was able to take Jeremy into his apartment to live in rather than having to stay with that fucking son of a bitch! Or another time when Scott, or Phone Guy was working so hard that he almost looked like the living dead after skipping having a shower for almost three days and was fast asleep on top of many stacks of papers with bills and taxes on his desk. This was after my first day shift and I pretty much dragged him to his house to get him to take a shower and eat something since he was stuck in his office for a while.