I Am Going To Kill The President Of The United States Of America

This shit is repulsing! Who in the right mind would ever let this- this fuck become president!

I have no doubt in my mind, body, and soul that he will start World War |||.

How can someone make a country great again when it was never great to begin with? There will always be wars and fighting and thieves and fires and peril and anything else you can think of!

There's no hope for us.

There never has been.

The world was fucked the year I was born.

And decades before that.

And now him!? People think it's okay to say these things!? Defiling women and saying horrible things about other races!? This is bullshit! It shouldn't be allowed!

If America is all that great, well then why do most of us hate it here?

He lies, pfft. It's obvious. He says he's going to do these things that he doesn't have the power or right to do.

Soon enough we will have a dress code and women won't be able to have jobs or vote.

Or for anyone to be able to vote, period.

I'd like to put him right back where he came from. Hell. Right in his throne on the very top of a hill in Hell. He's Satan himself.

But he's all bark and no bite.

I'd like to kill him.

I'd make him suffer. I'd tie him to a chair and blindfold him and make him sit for 4 days. Then I'd start on him. I'd give him small cuts then leave him. Then I'd come back and pour citrus juices on them. Then I'd tear off each individual fingernail and watch him bleed. Then I'd pour salt on his wounds. Then I'd shoot him. Not in the head at first. Just in his shoulder and legs and watch him bleed to death. Then right as he was about to die, I jam my finger in one of his bullet wounds and watch him scream until he died. I would watch the light run from his eyes.

He would die and I'd take him to hell. I'd be his grim reaper. I'd be the one known for killing the president of the United States of America! Isn't that great!

"No, Frank... no it's not! It's terrifying! You're scaring me! Go away!"

...

"Gerard!" I screamed, bolting upright.

"Gerard..." I was crying, "Gerard, I'm so sorry..."

I wonder if he can hear me scream his name through these walls. We aren't that far apart...