Train's at the station

3rd Avenue. The green street sign lit up under the street light. She was there.

                  Racing down the stairs, Olivia tumbled into the subway lobby, tripping on the last step. Glares from bystanders didn't phase her, as she immediately got up and continued walking.

                  How was she supposed to get to the train station? It had been blocked up, behind a chain and lock. Olivia knew how to get there at least-Kale's map was very detailed. After a left turn, sprinting down more stairs, she reached the giant door to the station. But one thing was different- the locked had been opened. Tears welled up in her eyes, she knew it had been Kale. It had to have been.

                 She creaked through the door, checking no one was behind her. She didn't even think twice about cameras. The station was almost pitch black, the only light coming from the half-open doorway. 

               Then, she heard a booming coming from down the train's tunnel. Then a light started to peak through. Two lights-head lights. Within seconds, a whole train was stopped in the terminal. 

              Olivia shuddered. Things like this shouldn't happen. Things like this didn't happen. She was dreaming. She'd wake up in bed and Kale would be doing his math homework. But no. The train was there, right there and she knew Kale had been on it. Kale had been on it...

             The doors opened. Without hesitation, Olivia stepped inside the subway and took a seat. The walls and lights were blindingly white, and the seats were the opposite-a drowning black color. The doors slowly closed, and she felt the motor come to life. Slowly, the train began to pull ahead into the tunnel, eventually speeding through. Olivia had no idea where she was going, but she knew Kale was there. She was going to find him.