I found one!

Every one had been called for a family meeting as slender calls them.And everyone was there everyone except masky of course. He could be there but he is probably busy with something of his own desire. As they all gathered in they could start to see a smaller boy, not child small but more of a slightly under the average teen age small, in the living room. The only reason that he really caught their eyes was his medium sized, glistening brown, close to touching the floor, feathered wings on his back. They all murmur as they stand around waiting for slender to explain who this new boy was.

"My dear children this is our new family member Tobias Rogers, but you may and will call him by ticci toby. He is the one super natural being I've been looking for, he is a fallen angel, so please be kind to him"

Everyone sat opened mouth in shock. Fallen angels were very rare and only became fallen if they had been beaten to the point of snapping, which by the look of all his scars and bruises he was truly a fallen angel.This was all different to them since the only one to have wings already was hooide, but he was half bird so he didn't count. they all didn't know what to say leaving the room in awkward silence.

"um.. maybe I should introduce everyone and what they are... well lets see there's the shadow walkers aka ben, eyeless jack, jeff, and chasing kate"  he makes then step forward to show themselves and this continued till he got to hoodie.

" and then there are my best proxys' hoodie who is our male harpy"

hoodie smiled waving his feathered arms at toby" how do you do toby?!"

toby jumped slightly " h-hi.."

" and last but not least our  merman masky"

 toby perked up a bit at the word merman. Toby had always had a fascination with fish and he always wanted to see a merman or mermaid, but just like him they were very rare. Tobys' smile soon turned into a frown after the merman didn't show. He knew this was just he luck for he never got anything nice. He once again went behind slender hiding a bit going back to being shy. He knew something was there since were open holes in certain areas of the house with what looked like water inside of them.

He wanted to pear inside one of them but his fear of stepping out of line got to him and he shied back. Everyone groan after about five minutes.

" he does this all the time" Jeff crossed his arms.

" hold on guy I know exactly what to do " hoodie smirked slightly fly over to one of the holes. He took off his shoe and sock causing a nasty foot Oder to fill the room.

" ew! hoodie do you even was your feet?!"

hoodie shrugged " i'm about too" He stuck his foot in the water swishing it around for about a minute til a hand came up and grabbed his foot.

______________________________________________