aggravation

-jeffs pov-

it's been three days since masky started acting so.....so tired all the time. Not that I care for him or anyone in this house , but I guess you could say we've been friends for years now. Plus it's weird to see masky so sickly like. When ever we try to ask him whats wrong he just looks away and closes his eyes. He also been getting so weak. To the point we had to move him to a small kiddy pool thing in one of the back rooms. Come on think about what has happened in the last few days. Well there was eyeless jacks birthday, which was fun but not deadly, laughing jack has gotten himself a gold tooth, which is weird but also not deadly, and tobys been........ well him and clock work have started dating.

Maybe that's maskys problem he seem to really like toby. He may just be supper depressed, or maybe ...... No he wouldn't do that. Son of a-.... And toby chose to leave him anyways. This is ..... this is bad very bad ...... Theres only two ways to save masky.....UUUUGGHHH fine ill do it, BUT ONLY TO SAVE MASKY nothing else. I walk into the back room and see and miserable looking fish man.

" afternoon masky"

He just looked at me sadly.

"so?..... Three days into toby levung you after you pronounced your love to him"

" how did you-"

" know? simple YOUR DIEING  I told you not too and you did anyways"

he let out a slight " sorry"

" It's fine now perk up i'm gonna fix this"

" you got toby to love me again?"

" no I did the other thing the legend doesn't quite say"

" and what is that?"

I let out a quick sigh before I pull into a deep kiss.

_________________________

I have no excuse for the lack of updating. 

where I at with school and work it's getting hard so ill try to keep this up