small change

this a short chapter but only for suspense.

Toby felt off. In the sense he felt like something was off. For once he knew it wasn't him he double checked over everything he needed to do or wanted to do so what was it. Oh right masky was still gone even though it's pitch black outside. He's been worrying about him since he even stepped foot outside. Masky's' not human he only watched people for the longest time and he has been in a house of very bad influences. He was worried about something might do out of confusion of how to actually handle things. Then again he did say he was going to his home, but tobys never thought of masky having any other home. Maybe he was just being selfish...

Toby suddenly heard a thud from downstairs followed by a small clattering of glass. He waited a moment to hear if anyone else went to check on the sudden noise. After nothing toby decided to go down and check himself. After descending down the stairs quietly and peering around the corner to see the unexpected. Maksy no longer had his 'magical' legs and was back to normal but sadly a few feet away from his water. Toby , panicked now, went over to masky helping him over. Masky just smiled at toby once back in his small home of water. Toby smiled back only to have masky grabbed his wrist tightly and drag him under the water.....