strange things

Toby didnt believe masky when he said he was okay. He understands that Masky doesn't want people to worry but he doesn't understand why he doesn't tell him. Hes been told several times after his incident that they were almost made for each other. Though he may not believe in true love or love at first sight he was getting close with this fish tailed boyfriend.

The merman,or whatever he was, seemed to getting slower. He had a hard time excepting that he might have lost him once. I mean look what happened, his heart was so broke that he went from fallen angel to pure demon. That wasn't something to look over. So ....why doesnt masky just speak up. He's trying his best to keep his patience and let the fishman tell him on his own, but time had the possibility of running out. He never wanted That to be a concern.

Yet here he was brooding over the fact some things may happen. He was so preoccupied he hasn't noticed Masky appear close to him. The mer simple put an oyster next to him on the floor before tapping tobys arm earning a small jump from the man.

Masky just gave a small picking up a clam holding it out. " It ate one of my rings and I dont want to hurt it".

Toby gave a soft look before gently try to pry it open. " Don't you normally do this?"

"Yes but I thought I might break this one...he didnt know it wasn't food"

Toby sighed, "It doesn't have eyes to tell things apart Masky you have to put him somewhere away from junk that he can put in his mouth."

Toby paused for a moment. "I didnt mean junk I just meant...." He trailed off.

" It okay I understand I think it's time for me to clean out most of it"

Tony frowned, "But you love those things"

Masky just shrugged laying his head down on the floor tiredly. Toby looked at the oyster for a moment then at Masky before putting it down.

"Hey. You know you can tell me anything right masky?"

"Of course I do"

"Then what's going on?"

Masky looked up for a moment meetong tobys gaze before looking awake ashamed.

" I just.....didnt want you to suffer anymore..."

" what are you-"

"Its something my kind are able to do. To fix physical damages or mutations. It's very risky but I just didnt want you to be sad anymore."

Toby gave a small huff before putting a hand on maskys head." Don't be so stupid."

Masky looked up a tiny bit.

" As long as you were alive I would have been fine...so tell me the truth...are you dying."

Masky snorted,"No I'm just drained of energy ill be fine in a few months !"

Toby let out a breath he was holding before smiling. " How about I open that oyster?"

" Yes Please !"