not long after

Maksy and toby had been spending a lot of time together. Most of the time toby would hang by one of maskys holes and they would talk until toby need to go somewhere, or if masky need to do something. The two started to hate being apart much less interrupted by someone or something. which wasn't bad not in the least they both enjoyed each others company but was slowly turning into something else.

" hey toby can I ask you a question?"

" of course you can masky"

" ok so lets just say i've made a decision that will effect my life"

"......alright"

" and lets also say it's to choose my mate"

toby perked up a bit" go on..."

" if I asked you to be it what would you say?"

" I would say yes"

".........................toby will you be my mate?"

" yes"

Masky had a huge smiled on his face as he slightly leaped out of the water and hugged toby. It stayed like that until slender called everyone but masky to get missions. Toby got a mission to track down some z's which was no big deal at least that's what he thought.

Toby walked through the woods his wings tucked in slight so they wouldn't hit every branch and bush.He head toward a cave at the edge of the woods that most likely he would find the two z's. He was correct but something was off, suddenly he was hit over the head with something solid. Three z's stood over him.

" now time for our little plan to begin"

____________________________