The GALS

Go home would be the best option for Mr. Wannabewolf. His approach was way too wake and 'da' girl gets out before. He stands next to the stage. After releasing Mrs. Bartenderness, I see a girl next to me, hot dress up. She gives a "f..." about her "skirtless" situation, when asks me, singing "Why you gotta be so rude? 'cos' strong grabbing.

Mrs. Aboutskirtless is involved and grabbing hardly. Actually, Mrs. SkirtUp, twisting herself. I offer a drink, with my deep voice. Mrs. SkirtUp accepts, asking me about the strength at intro, input. I say:

- Big deal!

By the way, her voice is not deep, reason to go ahead, relieved. Starting to prepare the cocktail. it is necessary time to create this powerful drink. It is essential to warm up the Mrs. SkirtUp and her glass coupé.

She asks me to help to handle my own shaker.

- No problem.

- Titanium.

- You are right. Warm much dark titanium.

Warming up toghether, Mrs. SkirtUp's glass coupé. Unbroken crystal. Now wet, warm. Although already on point, amazingly enjoying way too to go much better.

After warm up, Mrs. SkirtUp needs to place her glass to receive pouring drink from my warm dark shaker, after about one hour of shake and grab over one hour placing her fine glass coupé, pouring for many times, finally Mrs. SkirtUp asks me (with her eyes) the large portion from my shaker... "BOOOOOMVVVRRRROOOOOMMMM!!!".

- Do take it, Mrs. SkirtUp - I said, pouring generously ‑ Mrs. SkirtUp?

- Huh?. After about 5 minutes of hot thirsty pleasant taste, she says:

- I am hungry!

- Do order, sweetheart... this is an unique cocktail. Its tasteful, timing, strength, texture, colors fit in with apples, pears, peachs, strawberries, and "ALLEVERYberries".

While Mrs. SkirtUp tastes delicious food from Mrs. Bartenderness, she offers to me her swollen lips up, and swollen lips down.

So, she looks at up, singing "A Sky Full Of Stars", by Coldplay, mixed with "Counting Stars", by One Republic, after tasting sumo juice from my shaker, named Inadam.

In Portuguese, Inadâmio; in German, Inadamschsteiger; in Spanish, Inadamón; in Italian, Inadamini; in French, Inadamaulle; in Greek, Inadamellaspoulos; Inadamic, in countries from ex-Yugoslavia; in Dutch, Van Inadamberg; in Russian, Inadamov; in Chinese, Inadamyuchun; in Japanese, Inadamakato; in Ireland, Inadam to McListyn; in Swedish, Inadamson; in Finland, Inadämkinen; in Hebrew, Inadamah Goben; in Arab, Al Inadam; in Tupi-Guarani, Itainadam; in Romaniam; Inadamisescu; In India, Inadamprashila; in Czech Republic, Inadamovsky; in Britain, Lordinadam.

Mrs.SkirtUp named her first pouring "#delish1"; after that, "#delish2"; "#delish3"; in 7th, "Mmmmmm; her 12nd, "#hotttt"; after 17th, "#IhateyouMmmmStopDon'tstopStupidArrogaaantCuteWoooowForgetmeCallmetonightWoooowwwPffffffWooooooowwwwwIhateuIloveuWoooooowwwwww".

With my deep voice and hot grabbing, smiling, I invite Mrs. SkirtUp to the pool. She nods, amazed, sweet, and bitter, being pet for a while. While walking firmly with Mrs. SkirtUp to the rooftop, kindly and strongly, I invite Mrs. Bartenderness to join us when "hour off". At the same time, while going to the roof top with Mrs. SkirtUp, with gestures and smiles, I invite Mrs. InLine1, Mrs. InLine2, and Mrs. InLine3. I say: "You are".

Fascinated, Mrs. SkirtUp sings sweetly and way too cute "Hard Out Here", by Lily Allen. By the way, there are millions of views on Vevo. I say anything to change her life, to this independent woman, kind of too assertive: "You are". She says: