Chasing female in a date out of the Kingdom... a long road trip

The "GALS" take actions to support Mrs. SkirtUp. Already excited, I think of Mrs. Medicalicious. What a beauty, man! She, smiling... and the b... damn it!

So, I was wondering, and actiong furiously and wisely. I have to data Mrs. Doclicious. Ask Mrs. SkirtUp to provide one of the Bugattis.

- "Hunnas", please, park one of the Bugattis, and take actions to my personal security. I will get out right now, "baes". I will get out at 7 pm, 'Mozão', B... I have to meet some ministers to solve problems related to public policy. Previews of the meeting. Up all night, "hunnas".

- I must go with you, "bae".

- No! It is better not... It will be tense and dangerful "cuz" there are a lot of threats from "Narcos".

- Regarding the high level of tension, will you provide only two to your security, "bro"? Hmmmm!

- Wait for me, you and other "GALS". "Mozão", I will bring up the record/report about the meeting. I will buy some gifts, right?

- Hmmmmm! I feel you, "bae". So, "bro", take your 9 phones, standing with you, right?

- No problem, "bae". I will miss you.

In order to stimulate better environment destined to business, industry, competitivity to the companies and market, I buy a phone by each brand.

The phones are dely chryptographed in highest level of security, tamperproof. The "baes" can talk to me the way they are... totally private. By the way, if hackers invade the systems of this ultragenerational devices, officers will take any actions related to protect the nation, including ways of obtaining informations for paths little known by common sense. I get out, under the guard.

When the cars are out of the sight of the "GALS", the officers take another road and leave me alone, properly ready to meet the Mrs. Doclicious. The crowd greets me on the road, children, elderly, and female human being. I greet the crowd in order to keep little austerity with extreme charism.

So, I stop at a gas station. The girls that work at the local look at me, greeting me, singing "Gas Pedal", twerking with vigour, and fury, but cute. I smile to the girls greeting under prayers, strongly:

- Wow! This is art and beauty reunited in you, "hunnas". I will think of you daily. Tough hugs.

They smile with emoction, rejoicing with my presence, charism, noticing my force under he gestures.

- We love you, "bae"!

- I also love you, crowd. I am your "shit" and you are my "shit".

- He is cute, hot!

- Thanks a lot! See you later, with available time.

So, they kiss me on my face, like what? Like a desire for other attitude, lamenting the lack of available time.- Do not stay sad, "GALS".

I say in the car, listeninhg "Animals", by Martin Garrix. The 9 "GALS" require much energy. I need to recover with female human being. Then, beating loudly "Animals", excited about the moment that Mrs. Doclicious will sing "Grind On Me", totally open legs.

So, I was wondering in the carship, listening to "I Don't Care, I Love It", by Icona Pop, into the bridge. I say: "OOOOMMMMGGGG! LOL... I CAN'T! DOPE. I'M CRYING, LITERALLY".

Then, one lonely tear drops on my face. I remember this music from 21st Century. Two females teens human being, with their families, cross da road wildly in their car, singing the same music. I say, inspired by Jung:

- What a synchronicity!

The entire human being family smiles, happy, and strong. I say:

- This is crazy.

- "Nope"! You... only you drive us crazy.

- I feel you.

- Can I borrow one heavenly made bubblegum?

They say, throwing one entire package, supercars side by side, speed up:

- Catch it up!

Overtaking their carships, with extreme proficiency, I say: "Thanks!".

The crowd greets me fiercely "cuz" they are rejoicing with my presence. The entire family reachs me.

- Do you wanna energetic?

- Wtf? If I drink energetic, I will stop at the first club or rave. And I will lose my date, coming back to reign one week from now. I can't drink one energetic in my whole life. – I say, sadly.

Carship by carship, I continue:

- Can I borrow coffee?

- Catch it up!

- Caught it up! Thanks, "bro"!

They adore these skils... speed up. One young male human being from this family, jealous, show me the middle finger. So, furiously, due this insubordination, I take his finger off.

The main member of this family greets me, saying:

- OMG! I always have had this desire, and you, so easily, with great skills, got it. Thanks.

On the road, near the beach, in Highlands, some human being sell siriguella, mango, strawberries, caju and other nuts.

- I would like, but I can't.

The crowd says:

- Why, sir?

- I will become my suit little dirty. Let's deal with it... When I goback, I will buy some of these, right?

Females are totally strategic to the king's heart and mind... in fact, a badass king!