Chapter 1

Rebellion

       Mace and Luke have been acting crazy ever since the school opened and them always peaking in while I'm trying to train Angel is not helping anything.

     "Are they going to do that everyday? Even Master Yoda is getting tired of them always showing up and interrupting classes?" She asked as we walked towards one of the new classrooms that Luke made me build.

     "I don't know but I will talk to Luke about it at the meeting. Try not to kill Ben today because Han went on his business trip alright," I said as I waited at the door for her response. She nodded and walked in as I walked towards the Dark council room. It's something the Jedi don't know about and they won't for a while.

     "Sorry I'm late so what's going on this time?" I asked as I sat down at the bar. Jacob sat to my right and Holly to my left. Maria was still in her advanced fighting class at the moment but I promised that I would fill her in and all but it wasn't the same.

     "It's fine and have Yoda or Luke suddenly appeared during your training times?" Holly asked. She was getting a Padawan tomorrow and she was worried on how everything would work but I told her not to worry about it because I could do it.

     "Every day now and I won't find out about it until the meeting that I don't want to go to or sit through but if I have to then I will but I won't be happy about it. Who decided that I would be good for that and I would hate to. Be the person that hated me so much that they would lock me into a room for a hour so that I was forced to talk to a Jedi. By the way Jacob I know it was you so how about a duel," I said as I laughed. He looked scared as he walked closer towards me and I laughed even more when Ezra walked in. Since he can use the dark side but he mostly uses the light I decided to let him become a Grey so that he's allowed to come in.

     They both looked scared for Jacob and I laughed even more when I started fighting him and I wasn't shocked that I was wining. He was out of practice and the only time my com went off was the time I ended the fight before I won.

      "What's up Luke? Are you kidding right now or are they actually back in time for once? Seriously you have got to be joking because if you joking I will come kill you," I said as I almost chocked Holly.

     "Kanan and Han are back in town. We have to meet them now or we could be to late to see them before they go to the control room," I said. Her face light up and I laughed again as she dragged me to the landing platform.

      "Hey guys so what did you find?" I asked as I called Ben and Leia over. There was something wrong and we all could see it but nobody said anything.

"Something that can be brought up at the meeting. Also we had a rough flight so do you think that you and Anakin could work on the ship before Hera sees it?"Karan asked as Anakin and Luke ran over. I nodded and grabbed my tool kit as Anakin grabbed his. We were making a living on fixing these things plus we had the force so things happen and it's not our fault.

"So is Obi-Wan back yet?" I asked as we got to work. The job wasn't forced on to us but Mace and Leia thought that we would need a break and this was the best thing they came up with.

"No and I'm starting to get worried. It's not like this for a mission to take this long anymore even with all the Sith back. The last time this happened I was a Padawan and-well you remember what happened," he said. I do actually remember what happened Obi-Wan got kidnapped and chained to a pole to be eaten alive and the Anakin and Padme went to help and got chained to a pole and almost suffered the same fates and then I had to jump in and save their asses because they were all chained up and I had to force Mace to listen to me. It's a long story that I don't want to relive and I don't plan on it anyways.

"Well he would call for help if he was in trouble but I can check in if you want," I said as I put down my saber that I was using to melt this piece of the ship. With a new power that I had I could check in on all living things and I actually liked to use this power when people were on missions but if they die I can't check in and that's how I find out if Obi-Wan is dead or not.

"He's alive and fine. He is sleeping and it looks like he's in his room here. He was going g to come and see you but I guess that he was tired and I know that I would be if I had to stay up that long and trust me when I say that I had. Now let's focus on this and then get some sleep too, the new school year starts tomorrow and I highly doubt that we're ready or will be if we're tired for the entire day," I said as I finished up with what I was doing. Other than all the scratches on the side the ship was fine and then we walked back to our rooms to see Holly working on some type of dance and I realized what next week was. Us Greys and Darks had our own holiday called the Dance of Sabers and it was a big celebration full of dancing and music and no Jedi has ever caught us when we had our parties.

"Nice but it needs some work. I'm tired but this is more important than me so let's get to work," I said as I closed the door and picked up the two sabers that we used for the dance. This was a long day but I didn't care because it was a good day for once.

Alright so the first chapter is shitty as fuck but I hope that it gets better as I go on. If not the we're all fucked so good luck and good night and if it wasn't clear before I am not dead