Chapter 7

Luna

I woke up on the ground of the old battle field and looked around. The Sith weren't dead I made sure of that but they would be awake before long. I couldn't see a ship near me but I could feel that there was one on the planet. I knew that my eyes would be yellow forever now and that there is very little Light Side left in me and even Holly knew that. 

It took me a while but I finally found me a ship that looked like shit and it might not even fly but everything could be fixed but me. It took me a long two minutes but before long it started up but it was still doubtful that it would work all the way back home which wont be good. I had to push it to work but when I got home Holly and the Ghost Crew were waiting outside the temple for me and I knew that I was in major trouble. 

"Look before you start yelling at me let me explain," I said but Holly held her hand up in protest which somehow made me shut up.

"You kicked us all off the planet, wen't fully dark, almost died, and haven't showed up for three weeks. I thought that you died and now- where the hell is your other arm?" she almost yelled. I tried not to laugh and failed but was almost scared of my own laugh.It sounded more evil than what it used to be and when I saw Maria flinch back when I tried to pull them into a hug my heart broke. I thought that going dark to save everyone I cared about would be the right thing to do but it seams that I was more than wrong.

"Look I knew that the wave would kill you all. It almost killed me and there was no way that I would let any of you die. Now I thought that I was only asleep for a few hours and now I was wrong so chill out. The story about my arm is a longer story and let me get into that so you see what happened was that Sidious got into the fight and as I was going dark he decided to get into a fight with me and I won but he's still alive and so is his Master which is another problem," I said. Mace and Yoda ran out to see that I was back and they wanted me to explain what happened to a room full of Jedi while my eyes were yellow. 

"That doesn't explain the arm not being there," Anakin said which made me want to slap him.

"Sidious cut my arm off or would you like that in more detail!" I needed to calm down but I couldn't at the moment and I knew that it was about me going full dark. A Dark could go full dark but it wouldn't mean turning into a Sith but it was close to it. Going dark meant that we would no longer be able to go light without dying so anything that dealt with the Light Side could no longer be possible but to make up for that loss going full dark makes your Dark Side powers stronger and adding new powers. Very little have lived from going full dark but I was proud to be one of that few that did and that was worth the cost.

"Calm down Luna. There is no need for that anger right now," Mace snapped. Me and Mace have been able to stand being in the same room with each other now but I knew that he wouldn't get it yet.

"If I could control it then I would but I can't," I mumbled as a ball of fire appeared in my hand. I could always do that but most of the time I controlled it. I decided that the best way for me to calm down would be for me to go back to my room so that's what I did but it still hurt to see Holly and Maria scared of me. I trained Maria and when she died I blamed myself for years but when I found that it wasn't my fault all I could do was plan revenge on her killer. She was my little sister almost so her being scared of me was more than heart breaking and it was the same for Holly. Now me and Holly weren't always friends and at one time she almost left me for dead but once her brother and I became Masters or in my rank a General me and her started training together so she was like a sister to me and in fact she was my half sister. I hated seeing that she was scared of me because she once was and those days were like hell for me. 

"Luna can I come in?" Anakin and Ezra asked. I had no clue how I knew that it was the two of them but I guess it had to do something with the force. I wanted to be left alone but it was hard for me to be alone at this place with these people. 

"It doesn't matter if I even answer because you two will walk in here anyways," I said. They both laughed and walked into my room and sat on my bed and chair. I wasn't in the mood for them to beg me to get out of my room to go talk to people but I figured that wasn't the whole story.

"We just wanted to say that we understood what's going on. Remember when I was almost fully tempted by the Dark Side and used it more than once well the person that told me that I wasn't a monster and that I wasn't going to hurt the people that I loved was you and to this day I still believe that. You weren't there but for those two weeks as soon as I got back from the mission where Kanan was blinded by Maul people blamed me for it and I felt alone," Ezra said. That's true but I wasn't there for that so it must've been Holly who told him about my life story. 

"I don't feel alone so you don't know how I feel. I used to be able to feel a pull from both sides which kept me from killing people but now I only feel one pull and it's from the Dark Side. I can only feel one emotion which has always been anger and now there isn't much of anything that is stopping me from killing people. The Sith need to die and since nobody else is doing anything about it then I guess that I will have too," I snapped. Anakin stood up and tried to calm me down but there was two Jedi and they weren't doing to good of a job to help me. 

"Look he might not but I do. People that used to be my good friends are looking at me like I'm a monster and guess what Luna one of my eyes is still yellow. Padme wouldn't let me in the front door last night because of how I snapped at Luke last night so I do know how you feel. You are not a monster so then I don't see why you locked yourself in here because that wont do you any good," Anakin said in a tone that he only used once.  I almost threw them out of my room because they were getting on my nerves and I knew then that I would only be able to calm down in two ways and there was plenty of ships that needed to be fixed.