Chapter 10 part 1

Luna

The battle was hard. There was way more Sith then we thought and now five of our men have fallen. I had no clue who was alive because my senses are off due to me fighting so much. Me going full dark was making this a little easier but it was still a challenge. I was used to having either Holly or my Padawan by my side in battle but for now I was alone and I hated that I made this easier but different.

"Anakin to your right!" I shouted. He wasn't that far away from me so that helped out but not by much and that killed me. Holly was across the field and not being able to see her was hard on us all.

"How's Holly I can't see?" Maria asked as she ran over. I looked at her and then she ran off which made me even more mad. I knew for now that she was alive but the Sith pressed in hard for us and even I lost balance. There was a sharp pain above my heart and I lost it. There was no winning of this war but we could come close but not close enough.

"What's the plan now Shadow?" Mace asked. I looked in shock because he was asking me for help.

"We need to leave. Lathol is a good hiding place and we need to go there anyways. Get everyone out," I said. I'm sure Mace knew that I had a higher rank then him now.

"Luna are you okay?" Anakin asked. I looked at him and I knew and so did he.

"How can I be. Holly is dead now and we have no home. I thought that the Sith were all dead but I was wrong," I whispered. I had to be carried off the battlefield because I couldn't walk but they didn't care that much.

"Wait where's Holly we can't leave without her?" Ezra asked. I looked down before I spoke and I knew that she couldn't come back.

"She's dead and this time there is no coming back for her. She used up her second chance and now she's gone. I'm sorry," I said. They all looked at me in shock that I would let that happen but I had to leave the room.

Holly kept me sane and she kept me alive. Even before I went dark I didn't belong anywhere but she made me feel as if I did and now I have nothing. My best friend and sister is gone and there is no coming back.