Chapter 6 part 1

So if anyone wants to be in the book they can. Just inbox me if you want to.

     They came to save us in the early morning and then that's where everything went wrong. So as they were saving us some of the guards decided to wake up and now we could die.

      "Anakin I need you to get the ones on the left," I said as I cut through a guard.  It really did feel like it did in the CW and our only hope is that it didn't happen again. Rex and Ezra were fighting by my side again and I liked the feeling of familiarity  but we all knew that some of us wouldn't last through the first fight.

      We managed to get back on the surface and then regretted it. There was blood everywhere and it wasn't even from their men. Everyone ran to their old groups and that meant me, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Holly watching everyone's back. It was going great at first and then there was a huge explosion of the Dark Side. The Sith became stronger and so did the Darks but it didn't help us much. Holly started failing and it alarmed me because that meant that the Jedi would also soon start to fail. I couldn't loose them again so I did something stupid.

      "Holly run. Go find everyone that you can and get off this place," I demanded. Anakin and Holly looked at me in shock but I had to stay strong.

      "What about you?" Obi-Wan asked. I looked towards him and smiled.

      "The Dark Side is stronger at the moment. If I focus hard enough then I can channel that energy and weaken them with it," I responded. Holly looked at me with fear and I knew why.

      "But that would mean that you would go full Dark. There has to be another way," Holly said. She was close to tears and I felt bad but that wouldn't change my mind.

     It was true. For me to be able to control all of that energy I would have to go full Dark and I'm not completely sure that I would survive that. It was the first thing each Dark learned without doing but none of the people that tried survived. It was a huge risk but I had to try.

      "Go find everyone take a ship and go!" I said with the finished tone. There was very little time that I had that tone and today was one of them. I watched as they all left and it was just me and the Sith.

       "If I die then I die a hero," I whispered. I didn't fight the anger that I held in and I let it flow. I could feel my eyes turning yellow and I grew stronger. I was no longer torn between two sides and my head no longer hurt. I could feel the darkness everywhere and I pulled it towards me. The markings that showed that I was a Dark started glowing and I started the wave. I could hear anything from everywhere and now battle was easy. My old father came over to me and we started fighting. He smiled at my eyes and before I knew it I have almost bested him but then there was a sharp burn in my shoulder. I looked over to where my arm used to be and saw that it was no longer there. The pain made me stronger and then I used the wave. It took a huge amount of energy from me and before long I blacked out.

   Mwahahahahahahahah a cliffhanger. Honestly I would've wrote more but this seemed like a good place to stop. Updates will be every Monday now so see ya then guys. May the Force be with you