Chapt 11

Toggle navigation
LNMTL
DE :: VOLUME #26
#11: Gets sick to want you to assign while you

Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese

A book holds a house of gold
Chapter 11
Gets sick to want you to assign while you
ALuo Yi anger, but Fu Kai was startled.
After all ALuo Yi own strength, fought with Ji Ning, differs is not too big, but Fu Kai of World God mountain peak may want merely weakly were many, on his face has revealed the startled angry look: „How can like this? This monstruous talent Elder God breaks through into World Boundary, how becomes this? As if including ALuo Yi in comparison, slightly missed some! That enough 18 wind ghost Constructs cannot block that monstruous talent unexpectedly."
„Leaves." In Fu Kai hand appear blue emerald ball.
Shouted, shouts, shouts
Sees only the each and everyone tiny tot to depart from blue emerald ball, after flying, increases on fast, sees only leader formidable insect beast appear, these insect beast each one breath formidable very much, each has the perfect World Boundary strength, and suddenly the time has emitted enough over 50 cephalont beasts.
This makes Ji Ning look is also startled: „My goodness."
ALuo Yi is bone that is difficult to gnaw, this Fu Kai is not weak! Although in notice Gigantic stone Forest over a hundred cephalont beasts, may truly achieve counting on the fingers of perfect World Boundary to be possible
May at present appear over 50 cephalont beasts, each one perfect World Boundary, have met these many insect beasts to besiege, the World God mountain peak must slain run away a disaster, even if ALuo Yi will also be very distressed.
„Side is 18 Constructs, and becomes one set."
„Side is over 50 cephalont beasts, each one is the perfect World Boundary strengths."
„Is very good, is the good treasure." Ji Ning is unhurried.
„Has killed him!"
Fu Kai points at Ji Ning in the distant place, anger shouts to clear the way.
„Kills."
„Kills."
Enormous and powerful one flock of formidable insect beasts, each one breath fill the air, simultaneously rushes ahead to Ji Ning.
But that 18 wind ghost Constructs also crazily encircle kills to Ji Ning, ALuo Yi sees that also reveals a happy expression: „This Fu Kai took finally his insect beast, in his insect beast coordination my Constructs, surrounded that monstruous talent sufficiently."
The Fu Kai father, is a Eternal Empire clan clansman. Specially is the Eternal Empire cultivation insect beast. ALuo Yi father, similarly is the Eternal Clan clansman, is refining the Constructs aspect to excel very much.
Fu Kai and ALuo Yi are descendants, is that two clansman most outstanding descendants.
The notice must be the price that a descendant ‚awakening' pays is very astonishing, Eternal Empire will not do easily, even if this high-risk test, lets drill toward in that these descendants went all out as before! Even their respective fathers are do everything possible to make their descendants have the opportunity.
Naturally also has provided trump card to them.
Fu Kai, is an audiences formidable insect beast.
ALuo Yi, is formidable wind ghost Constructs.
„Insect beast also is really many." Ji Ning back appear a pair has been sending out the wing of thunder and lightning suddenly, is Thunder Light Wing. Ji Ning perceives through meditation on Complete Dao of Thunder and Lightning now is higher, especially the Dao of the Sword boundary is higher, displays, Thunder Light Wing cuts on as if the sharp sword broken void, the flying speed is faster.
The Ji Ning flying speed was fast, in addition the thunder and lightning wing, sees only in the midair delimits the Dao exquisite arc time, the relaxedness has gone round 55 cephalont beasts that has rushed ahead, has gone round these wind ghost Constructs.
Then dashes to Fu Kai!
„What!" Fu Kai complexion big change.
„How how to be quick?" The distant place showed the ALuo Yi expression of smiling face also to coagulate. The Ji Ning speed was too fast, far far exceed their imagination, notice these insect beasts can have the perfect World Boundary strength, but their skills were very bad. Belongs is the human body is greatly strengthened, some birds insect beast, the flying speed is very astonishing.
But Ji Ning compares them to be quick!
Because the Ji Ning divine body strength speed has been able to compare favorably with Samsara Dao Lord that just broke through! Spanning of this big boundary, coordinates Thunder Light Wing again. All wind ghost Constructs and insect beasts can only be scared.
The speed cannot follow, all are empty talk!
„Fu Kai, be careful." ALuo Yi sends greetings the anxious [say / way]. He and Fu Kai are the competitors, but Ji Ning was too hard to deal with, Fu Kai dies, then these insect beasts may not have the master, that blue emerald ball will fall when the time comes to Ji Ning.
„Goes." The Fu Kai regard moves.
Whiz whiz whiz.
Also was three cephalont beast appear, performed is the build tall and strong whole body full is the insect beast of golden hair, in the Fu Kai hand is all taking a piece of tinsel, in the tinsel has massive golden Divine pattern, has inspired this Dao Talisman along with his magic power.
„Buzz" one has golden light sphere appear of ten zhang (3.33 m) diameter fully, Fu Kai in golden light sphere.
„Blocks him." Fu Kai was telling at the same time three cephalont beasts, simultaneously turn around high-speed fly to run away.
„Bang bang bang."
Three cephalont beasts throw to fly, the Dao thunder and lightning time dodges to pass, dashes to Fu Kai.
The Ji Ning beforehand need goes round the Constructs of insect beast and troop of troop, but this merely three cephalont beast Ji Ning do not care, if he has a mind, even can cutting of fast kill three cephalont beasts. To Ji Ning, so long as has killed Fu Kai, seized that blue emerald ball, when the time comes he can control these insects to be beastly.
„I may not hate to kill my insect beast." Ji Ning has filled obviously self-confidently.
„Was too quick." Although Fu Kai runs away in a panic, is precisely runs away to the ALuo Yi direction, but Ji Ning overtook quickly, Fu Kai will look at the eye to reveal the startled angry look in the future.
„Broken!"
Dao sword light anger cut down under.
Source of The Sword's Intent second form Ten Thousand Gods Form!
Ten Thousand Gods Form and Arc of Horizon, are the might suitable styles, uses other weapons to display is the might quite, uses Violet Light Exquisite Jade God Sword to have the huge difference.
Arc of Horizon, is quick.
Ten Thousand Gods Form, is violent! Crazy fierce!
In the sky as if appear angry evil dragon, was having the strength impact of tearing earth on Fu Kai surrounding golden color light sphere, golden light sphere trembled, slightly dim some, but Fu Kai actually follows this impulse to run away was quicker.
„Hasn't broken through unexpectedly?" Knitting the brows that slightly Ji Ning looks.
„What, struck enables my Dao Talisman prestige to be short of 20%?" The Fu Kai heart trembles, „my this Dao Talisman, almost can resist the step strength of Samsara Dao Lord striking, all of a sudden was weakened unexpectedly 20% prestige energies by just breakthrough World Boundary."
Fu Kai escapes in a panic.
ALuo Yi also flies: „Gives me, you control your insect beasts, diverts this monstruous talent."
„Good." Fu Kai understands that at this time must coordinate perfectly, may kill this fearful monstruous talent, the Ji Ning speed quickly becomes such, to run away already ran away, obviously has the absolute self-confidence.
Saw only the Constructs of insect beast and troop of distant place troop together to well up, grasped ALuo Yi of two handle giant sickles is being kills in front of Ji Ning.
„You?" Ji Ning appears Three Heads Six Arms, grasps six handle divine sword.
„Kills."
Suddenly the prestige of each Dao sword light can make the will of the people tremble, and each sword quick fearfulness. ALuo Yi fought is suppressed in leeward, he depended two handle sickles to resist strongly, may be unable to make ends meet as before.
Notice Ji Ning each handle sword, be able to be stronger than the ALuo Yi prestige, Ji Ning after all enough six handle swords, match merely two handle war blade sword ! Double fist difficult enemy six! ALuo Yi defends very strenuously, sees only the Dao blade light to surround the stature around him, under resists the Dao sword light, he is defending completely, ability that has not revolted against.
„Quick, quick, quick." ALuo Yi anxious order these wind ghost Constructs.
„Fu Kai, hurry up." ALuo Yi was also urging Fu Kai.
He flustered.
So-called for a long time defends to lose, he has the feeling of walk life and death edge, the Ji Ning sword was too quick, time feeling of not being able to defend.
„Puff."
Before wind ghost Constructs and insect beasts rush, the Ji Ning Dao sword light divided finally from one side in the ALuo Yi side waist position, the ALuo Yi complexion immediately changed, the whole person was flown toward the side by being able not help of prestige of bombardment this sword.
„Bang bang bang." So-called gets sick to want you to assign while you!
The powerhouses fight a decisive battle, is that a slim chance of survival definitely.
In addition Ji Ning was in the winning side, and speed is faster, does not give the opposite party opportunity, attacks continuously crazily, sword only times fall on ALuo Yi, ALuo Yi seemed bound the butterfly in turbulent tide, a revolt ability does not have.
„No, no," ALuo Yi does not struggle strongly, but the two handle sickles in his hand were suppressed completely, even is unable to make wields cut down the movement, but at this time black rope also appear.
Powerhouse fight at close quarters, is at a disadvantage generally, speed quick can also escape immediately.
What a pity
The ALuo Yi speed is inferior to Ji Ning, he runs away has no way to run away.
„Scoffs at" black rope as if poisonous snake fast twined ALuo Yi, fast tied up bind ALuo Yi, in the ALuo Yi eye has revealed desperately.
Ended!