20

LNMTL
DE :: VOLUME #26
#20: Sea of Darkness

Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese

A book holds a house of gold
Vol. 26
Chapter 20
Sea of Darkness
The flying boat has thousand zhang (3.33 m), is all over the body jet black, Cheng Suozhuang, is going through in the sea of void Sino-North Korean gambling goes forward.
Ji Ning wants to arrive in Vastheaven Palace, Sea of Darkness must by it place! If must detour, that circles was far, let alone Dao Lord Tian Yi gives in Ji Ning Star Atlas also merely such a line, because this is relatively the quite safe route, other routes are more dangerous!
Even if the relative security, to World Boundary as before is the crisis on top of crisis, incautiously will lose the life.
Therefore territory of this long-distance range roams about, World Boundary little do! Like Ji Ning in Grand Void Region initially inquired that Lord of Misty Rock Star their ' Vastheaven Palace, sometimes, Lord of Misty Rock Star they listening not to have heard , because two big territory each other distances are too remote, even if in Grand Void Region strongest ' Grand Void Temple, few has heard.
„Immediately must arrive at Sea of Darkness." Ji Ning passes on the tone channel, „you should better sooner control Constructs, do not leave me to be too far."
„Master, I had self-knowledge very much." Su Youji is quite excited, „Sea of Darkness in fable, I pass to listen not to listen! Currently has the opportunity wanderer, has rushed to Vastheaven Territory from Grand Void Region, Ha Ha, this was worth me showing off for a long time is very very long."
Ji Ning smiles, immediately closes one's eyes, is inducing behind Eternal God Weapon ' Violet Light Exquisite Jade, Sword Intent.
He is feeling this Sword Intent frequently, is becoming aware the sword.
„Shouted."
Flying boat shuttle are void, in one day the multi- time, will arrive at the Sea of Darkness peripheral zone finally.
On the entire flying boat a peace, 99 practitioner distantly look at the front that is confusion turbulent space sea, even if in the peripheral zone, felt the impact of space tide the flying boat is under.
„." Xiang Lu World God aperture.
Other practitioner vision fell on him.
„According to fellow Daoist Fei Zhen, although this flying boat is quick, but must pass through Sea of Darkness, needs to fly to surpass for 600 years. These 600 years of we have been in danger therefore the strength strong fellow Daoist critical moment not to keep the hand, under the multi- help is weak fellow Daoist. After all once we died are more, the formations might that a formations prestige can greatly damage is weaker, we passed Sea of Darkness more difficult." The Xiang Lu World God persuasion said.
„This is natural."
„Since is in the same boat, that mutual help."
„fellow Daoist, hoping me and others to be able together safely shuttle this Sea of Darkness."
Audiences practitioner on flying boat are very anxious, after all this is Sea of Darkness, if makes them rush alone fears anyone not to dare.
Quite is tranquil in Ji Ning of corner planned him is plans and Su Youji Dao has rushed to Sea of Darkness directly, such also calculates quite dangerously. Now 99 World Boundary collaborate, the normal also over 90% assurances passed, if counted the Ji Ning strength, was almost more than enough.
„Boom"
Jet black flying boat, high-speed flight, direct crush crashed in the speed of Sea of Darkness flying boat to rise dramatically unceasingly, quick broke through the Heavenly Dao limit, it was still continue rise dramatically, was probably two times of speed of light then to reach the limit of flying boat quickly, started the high-speed flight.
Whish the dark tide is striking against on the flying boat turbulently.
But 99 practitioner in flying boat each one are staring at outside, Ji Ning also has drawn cautiously out behind Violet Light Exquisite Jade God Sword.
„Really is anxious." Su Youji is also staring at outside.
No matter World God, Chaos Immortal already cannot compare with the mortal, like Ji Ning even if now does not display any eye class Divine Ability double pupil compared with display ' Torch Dragon's Eye when Empyrean God, many of stronger.
„Everybody does not need to be anxious, I pass through Sea of Darkness." Side Ji Ning, a chubby corpulent youth smiles, „what in Sea of Darkness is most dangerous is ' Strange Bat Clan, but they live in groups in Sea of Darkness, according to my previous experience, general 35 days, the flying boat will encounter an attack."
„a" Dao grating keenly blowing sound gets up.
Sees only the whole body to be pitch-dark, has a strange life of bat wing to appear from the space tide baseless, is wielding its sharp claws, kills to which practitioner on flying boat, that practitioner is also continuously on the alert, immediately wields got rid the great axe, the great axe mistake, the surroundings space as if coagulated.
„Kills."
„Kills."
Saw only in the surrounding space tide to emit another strange life baseless, they have the bat wing, has sharply is very sharp just like the tail of spear head, but also has the sharp claws.
„Is Qi Wozu." Ji Ning grasped Violet Light Exquisite Jade God Sword, Su Youji entered Constructs * the department, she simultaneously is controlling Constructs, is controlling massively just like bit magic treasures.
„Kills, kills."
A Strange Bat life rushes to flying boat to dash to Ji Ning, Violet Light Exquisite Jade God Sword in Ji Ning hand changes to the Dao faintly recognizable sword light, is slanting is plundering to that Strange Bat nape of the neck, sees only the left claw of that Strange Bat to wield gently.
divine sword and sharp claws bump into, exudes the impact noise unexpectedly.
„According to Star Atlas on the record about Sea of Darkness, these Strange Bat lives, the hardest place is the sharp claws and tail, is not inferior to Divine Weapon of Dao, really not empty." Ji Ning is very relaxed sword light one revolution.
Puff! Mysterious - the swordsmanship of not measuring, where is the wisdom low Strange Bat life can resist? A sword has delimited the nape of the neck of Strange Bat life directly, chopped its head, completely broke up to dissipate with the body of this Strange Bat life, does not remain.
Strange Bat life
Is Sea of Darkness the special life of special condition breeding, the wisdom is quite low, in the normal condition the life is very short, although they are having the World Boundary level strength, but the life actually short astonishment, less than 300 years, the life arrives, they naturally will be defeated and dispersed, the dregs does not remain. Only if their life level happened jumps.
The Strange Bat life, according to the life level, is divided into Black Colored Strange Bat, Silver Colored Strange Bat and Gold Colored Strange Bat. The Black Colored Strange Bat life less than 300 years, Silver Colored Strange Bat life insufficient one primal chaos cycle, Gold Colored Strange Bat can actually exist for a long time.
However when the Gold Colored Strange Bat whole body is valuable general Samsara Dao Lord passed by, will kill carrying off! Therefore in Sea of Darkness, Gold Colored Strange Bat is little little.
„Kills."
„Puff."
„."
magic treasures dances in the air.
Blade light and sword light.
divine power surges.
Audiences practitioner on flying boat are using the respective method, fast was slaughtering all the Strange Bat life that dared to invade, fight at close quarters the moment, quick remaining Strange Bat retreated.
Strange Bat of this attack has several hundred heads, is Black Colored Strange Bat, the strength is weak.
„Really is simple."
„Such simply routed."
„I have not begun."
Also quite anxious World Boundary passed through this service, is more relaxed.
„Our luck are good, Strange Bat that meets are some Black Colored Strange Bat, if there is Silver Colored Strange Bat, trouble. Hears Silver Colored Strange Bat, has almost to surmount the World Boundary mountain peak the strength." That corpulent youth was saying with a laugh.
„Brother Nine Heart, you little said that I do not want to bump into Silver Colored Strange Bat." But the old man of facial skin as if withered bark said.
„Silver Colored Strange Bat is anything, in the fable also has Gold Colored Strange Bat." The corpulent youth said.
The time passes.
Indeed such as that ' World God Nine Heart, said that probably 35 days will encounter an attack, in the Black Colored Strange Bat team that occasionally attack meets appear Silver Colored Strange Bat!
99 practitioner on flying boat, the strength is not weak, mostly is perfect World Boundary! The World Boundary mountain peak at least has three! This is the strength that in the surface shows.
A World Boundary mountain peak, has formations blessing again, sufficiently was a worthy opponent Silver Colored Strange Bat.
„Person many strengths are really big." Ji Ning leisurely and carefree flying boat corner, he to present not to mention Green Flower Mist Qi Force, has not displayed including Divine Ability.
Because 99 practitioner collaborate is very indeed strong, does not need Ji Ning to go all out, resisted the Strange Bat lives of attacks easily.
In the Sea of Darkness 311 th year.
The flying boat is going forward as before.
„Darknorth brother, come, drinks."
„Flying zhen brothers."
„Fairy Yun."
In the flying boat talked and laughed merrily, everybody drinks, but momentarily will actually get rid to fight. After all 300 years later, they already were used to the fight.
Moreover fights is very indeed relaxed, on the entire flying boat many World Boundary including Ji Ning reveals some strengths.
In has a 10 billion li (0.5km) confusion from the flying boat void, in some dense and numerous troop the crowding around of Black Colored Strange Bat as well as under Silver Colored Strange Bat, golden Strange Bat is launching the golden bat wing all over the body slightly, a pair has the wisdom pupil to look at that flying boat of distant place distantly.
520 the novels are high-speed
高速
  0