19

Toggle navigation
LNMTL
DE :: VOLUME #26
#19: Three Fountain Star

Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese

A book holds a house of gold
Vol. 26
Chapter 19
Three Fountain Star
In an instant passed for 92 years.
Pulls the fen territory to Grand Void Region incomparably remote territory ', is arranging in the Space Time Teleportation Array core star ' Three Fountain Star, on, in that Space Time Teleportation Array bursts out the ray, the space and time distortion, was two form appear.
Is shouldering a white clothing youth as well as a hot scarlet robe female of handle sword, they are come from remote Grand Void Region Ji Ning and Su Youji.
„Three Fountain Star." Ji Ning and Su Youji went out of formations, remote looks at the distant place.
„Bang."
The remote place is having a canal fountain, the fountain has ten thousand zhang (3.33 m) high fully, was shone by the stars ray in the upper air, is glittering the color light, because this stars internal special structure has three ultra-large fountains, each Dao fountain as if palatial mountain generally is big, therefore was called Three Fountain Star.
„Finally arrived at Three Fountain Star." The Su Youji expression somewhat is also serious, „master, is most dangerous ' Sea of Darkness."
„Um, crossed Sea of Darkness, to Vastheaven Palace was not too far." Ji Ning also nods.
92 years of years
Ji Ning and Su Youji passed through many territory, some places must go forward by the flight and space shuttle! Therefore consumed was so long, in the journey Ji Ning they have also encountered the danger, some bad environmental risks, even was some desires must plunder to kill Ji Ning their practitioner, but to Ji Ning them, was not anything to puzzle.
Dares to plunder to kill Ji Ning? Indeed courted death.
„From Grand Void Region to Vastheaven Territory, most dangerous was Sea of Darkness." Ji Ning and Su Youji stand on a mountain shoulder to shoulder, looks distantly distant place void Ji Ning opens the mouth saying that „shuttle excessively entire Sea of Darkness, has needed 800 years by our monocular vision!"
Shouted, shouts, shouts.
Distant place three stream of light fly suddenly, quick arrived at Ji Ning their front to appear form was three breath formidable practitioner, each one was the World Boundary breath was two male female.
„Two fellow Daoist." Is the quite tall and strong man of head smiles „comes Three Fountain Star, but wants shuttle Sea of Darkness?"
„Right." The Ji Ning nod had not denied.
This tall and strong man says with a smile: „Below ' Xiang Lu, this is World God Feng You, this is Chaos Immortal Shui Lan." A side that purple clothes quite delicate and pretty man also nods toward the Ji Ning two people: „Wind has seen two fellow Daoist long-drawn-out."
„Water billows have seen two fellow Daoist." That female Chaos Immortal is the appearance is not inferior to Su Youji, makings compared with it Su Youji, attracting.
If Su Youji like flame, is full of the attraction.
That this female Immortal that called Chaos Immortal Shui Lan, then as if Wang Roushui.
„Below Darknorth this is fire Fairy." Ji Ning also introduced.
„fellow Daoist Darknorth, fire Fairy fellow Daoist." Is a tall and strong man said that „we noticed distantly two left Space Time Teleportation Array, but also in this stay, guessed that should want shuttle Sea of Darkness. Believes that two also very clear Sea of Darkness are the what kind danger, in the shuttle time unusual long shuttle process also momentarily probably encounters the danger, 35 World Boundary attempt shuttle Sea of Darkness is very difficultly very dangerous matter."
Ji Ning and Su Youji nod.
Is very dangerous! Is so long to Vastheaven Territory from Grand Void Region, the danger are many, but Sea of Darkness is the danger is actually listed at first! Even if were the Ji Ning strength does not dare saying that had the percentage hundred assurances.
„Therefore wants shuttle Sea of Darkness fellow Daoist, will join up together." The tall and strong man said with a smile, „our plans were, gathered up 99 World Boundary fellow Daoist, good to tie a coordination, then embarked together shuttle Sea of Darkness. Now our that had more than 80 fellow Daoist our three to come please two also join us."
„Collects 99?" Ji Ning and Su Youji look at each other.
„Relax, when waits collects is full all World Boundary fellow Daoist will establish simple Lifeblood Oath, at least absolutely will not start to the companion." The tall and strong man said that „has 99 World Boundary to collaborate, across the Sea of Darkness assurance over 90%."
Ji Ning also approves.
99! In these many World Boundary, perhaps on some World Boundary mountain peak!
Once formations coordinates, will have formations blessing, the World Boundary mountain peak strength will also rise sharply can compare favorably with ALuo Yi! Other partner strengths will not be bad, collaborate, perhaps Samsara Dao Lord must hide.
„Ok." The Ji Ning nod said with a smile, „how both of us also in the worry should shuttle Sea of Darkness, be able to collaborate with numerous fellow Daoist, is actually safer."
„Fairy Shui Lan, you brought two fellow Daoist in the past." The tall and strong man entrusts saying that du and Ji Ning said that „my gentle breeze long-drawn-out brother must look in this, has World Boundary we to invite, therefore was not good to deliver two."
„No need."
Ji Ning and Su Youji then and a Chaos Immortal Shui Lan launching has approached the distant place.
„Audiences fellow Daoist gathers is leaving this not far away." Flew merely the moment, then saw a piece of plain, 3322 have many World Boundary actually, on plain had 83.
„Two fellow Daoist rest in this, waits to collect full 99, can. I first accompanied big brother Xiang Lu they."
Although here gathered many World Boundary, may pull fen territory territory also 2-3 tenths, other is some peripheral territory, like Ji Ning and Su Youji this fearing from remote Grand Void Region is few.
Because mostly is not acquainted, does not need to be acquainted, once after all through ' Sea of Darkness, has separated on the nature, therefore everybody also 3322 disperse, little has the exchange.
„Waits slowly."
Ji Ning and Su Youji also sit cross-legged to sit in one, two people drink some immortals to ferment, waited for silently.
Waiting time, Ji Ning also branches out little divine power to condense the ' divine power incarnation, entered in Snow Reflection Painting Scroll heavenly dwelling, goes to times and three big hole days Sword Dao Master competes.
Golden-gowned Monarch, fisherman and assassin.
Because is maintains same level strength, competes Sword Technique merely, therefore condenses the divine power incarnation same to go compared with the sword.
Ji Ning true body slightly branches out a thought to practice, this Divine Ability Ji Ning also just started consumed 300 chaos stone crystal to promote divine body to ' Divine Weapon of Dao in every way, the level, afterward slowly practiced, occasionally coordinated little chaos stone crystal
Promotes from the Divine Weapon of Dao level to ' Divine Weapon of Dao top-grade, the level, needs for a long time, Ji Ning is not anxious, slowly practice then.
Compared with being in luck, waited for in Three Fountain Star merely 11 years, collected completely 99 World Boundary.
„fellow Daoist."
Xiang Lu World God looks at more than 90 World Boundary on plain with a smile, „we sufficiently collected 99 World Boundary now, should embark enters Sea of Darkness the time, this is a plate, each fellow Daoist builds up together a plate then."
Saw only in front of him appear 98 aureolas, these 98 rays flew to present other World Boundary.
„This is very simple formations, fellow Daoist looked slightly apparent." Xiang Lu World God said with a smile.
Ji Ning also received a plate, slightly an induction then completely knows, what this is really very simple formations, lets all practitioner magic power each other as one, can let prestige of blessing formations on all practitioner, making the strength be able to promote a big truncation.
Actually also has might bigger formations, is only on the scene each other is not familiar because of World Boundary, too does not trust, this type simple, and will not have formations everybody of any future trouble to comply to use.
„Buzz."
„Buzz."
„Buzz."
A each and everyone plate was built up, the ray soars to the heavens, 99 ray connections as one, suddenly all World Boundary obtain the formations prestige to be able blessing.
„I take an oath by the life"
99 World Boundary simultaneously magic power has flown into that central pledge stone, at this moment, all World Boundary also take an oath, everybody also induces to other people's pledge.
The pledge is exactly the same.
On the way of Sea of Darkness, cannot the active threat companion. Once violates, does not need other people to begin, Lifeblood Oath backlash will make its True Soul disappear dead.
The pledge stands, the practitioner each other atmosphere on the scene was more moderate, at least had certain confidence level.
„Below flying zhen, my this flying boat, is top-grade of [say / way] magic treasures, most is good at flying, should quite suit shuttle Sea of Darkness." Immediately a bald silver eye man opens the mouth saying that „can make everybody ride together! Who has better flying to escape magic treasures, may take."
Quick, practitioner decided to take this fellow Daoist Fei Zhen flying boat, shuttle Sea of Darkness.
„!"
99 practitioner are taking in the flying boat, is maintaining formations, then shuttle left Three Fountain Star void, hurried to toward Sea of Darkness.
The tomato returned