22

Toggle navigation
LNMTL
DE :: VOLUME #26
#22: Golden Strange Bat

Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese

A book holds a house of gold
Vol. 26
Chapter 22
Gold Colored Strange Bat
Along with fight at close quarters carries on, Black Colored Strange Bat batches of died, practitioner also relent! Gas, although the circumstance is very bad, but the pressure like from the beginning was not big.
Corpulent chubby youth ' World God Nine Heart, the complexion big change looks at the distant place, sends greetings urgently shouts to clear the way: „Be careful."
„Shouted."
tall Shou the whole body that preyed has World God of black Armor armor, in his side Dao empty shade appear, this World God has wielded the tomahawk in hand baseless.
„Clang."
„Crunch."
Fights, that empty shade covered the head of that World God all of a sudden, Crunch is cut by biting, at this time other practitioner on flying boat saw clearly, the one who cut by biting his head was all over the body golden Strange Bat, the bat wing of this Gold Colored Strange Bat was launching, the breath also completely released, that dreadful fearful breath covered the entire flying boat, its another yawn, swallowed into that World God entire divine body the abdomen.
„Is Gold Colored Strange Bat." All practitioner complexion big changes.
Gold Colored Strange Bat, is the special life in Sea of Darkness fable, is the most fearful life. Silver Colored Strange Bat compares favorably to surmount existence of World God mountain peak, Gold Colored Strange Bat compares favorably with ' First Stage Dao Lord, existence, to formidable Samsara Dao Lord, can kill this Gold Colored Strange Bat easily, even Gold Colored Strange Bat corpse or treasure.
But to World Boundary, Gold Colored Strange Bat was the nightmare, how many in World Boundary also had to leap a big boundary and First Stage Dao Lord is a worthy opponent?
Also remaining 98 practitioner on the scene, because died the formations blessing prestige can the sharp decline 30%! These 98 practitioner collaborate to resist that Gold Colored Strange Bat together, is other nine color Strange Bat,
Thousand Black Colored Strange Bat are still besieging, making practitioner on the scene unable to separate the hand.
„Everybody was careful that first supports. The Nine Heart brother and link also brother, collaborate to block that Gold Colored Strange Bat along with my Dao, no matter what if it slaughters defeats one by one, we died." The owner of this flying boat that bald silver pupil man ' flying zhen World God, sends greetings the anxious [say / way].
Flying zhen World God, World God Nine Heart and World God Huan Yi is on the flying boat not Silver Colored Strange Bat by the World God mountain peak powerhouse who entangles.
„Fast goes."
„ Other Strange Bat give us.
„Be careful."
Slaughtering that other practitioner clenth one's teeth went all out, supports diligently.
The flying zhen, Nine Heart and link also three World God mountain peak powerhouses under formations blessing, all change to the time to dash to Gold Colored Strange Bat.
Gold Colored Strange Bat ice-cold looks at that to kill three formidable practitioner that it was too self-confident, although can dodge gives way to traffic, can cope with some weak practitioner, but it is necessary?
Is some World Boundary in the Gold Colored Strange Bat eye these practitioner will be eaten by it!
„Small practitioner" Gold Colored Strange Bat is opening the huge golden bat wing, but three practitioner have killed, they can under blessing surmount the World Boundary mountain peak in the formations prestige reluctantly.
„Light."
The flying zhen World God facial features are solemn and respectful, grasp a lance, when he punctures gets rid the lance, spear sharp also appear of lance luminous, surroundings all of a sudden completely dark the remaining this point are only luminous.
„Death." The World God Huan Yi whole person changed to the Dao turbulent scarlet great waves, in the scarlet great waves has faintly wipes the trowel light to fluctuate, submerged directly to that Gold Colored Strange Bat.
„You do not die, who dies?" Corpulent youth World God Nine Heart actually grasps long spear, long spear, the space and time is confused, overlapping, how seems unable to avoid this gun.
These three were on the flying boat in audiences practitioner has arranged in order most forcefully although other practitioner went all out to support to resist other Strange Bat, may branch out thoughts to watch.
Saw that three big ultimate technique each one has given birth to the heart of anticipation.
„Bang"
Gold Colored Strange Bat fanned the huge golden bat wing suddenly, the bat wing fanned, surrounding space tide one static, has become with this Gold Colored Strange Bat the source of entire space tide, the bat wing that it fanned has also started the wild space tide, that fearful golden bat wing was fast increases, as if has covered the entire flying boat.
Flying zhen World God lance and World God Huan Yi blade light and World God Nine Heart long spear
„ Bang bang bang, hears some sounds faintly.
Sees only three World God in the future to fly upside down, the hit in the deck of flying boat, each one has spat maliciously blood.
„How can like this?"
„So to be how strong?"
„Can't three World God mountain peak, under formations blessing, a move block unexpectedly?"
„How can"
Also held more than 90 practitioner hearts of hope completely to be all of a sudden icy cold! Looks at this form, three World God mountain peak difference were too far. Perhaps the World God mountain peak of entire flying boat all close are hopeful! But the flying boat now may suffer nine Silver Colored Strange Bat frequently,
Attacks of thousand Black Colored Strange Bat.
„ Ended.
In some practitioner hearts has had the desperate thought that they cannot find out any opposing the enemy means.
„Style exquisite -, by the mystery of -, these three may not be inferior to me." Ji Ning saw that these three throw, he has also killed in behind, must watch a Gold Colored Strange Bat actual situation.
Giant bat wing fans, three practitioner fly upside down.
The brow slightly wrinkle that Ji Ning looks, inferred many news immediately: „Also is really so! The Strange Bat book is the wisdom is quite low, even if Gold Colored Strange Bat, in the mystery of - on, because merely the reason of talent quite excels on Complete Dao of Space, may also compare favorably with general World Boundary."
Strange Bat Clan, like Black Colored Strange Bat, including the ordinary child wisdom and on, does not fight certainly not to have any mystery -, merely depends on talent fight at close quarters.
Gold Colored Strange Bat is fierce, but mystery of -, is the general World Boundary level. They compare many that must lower with Ji Ning.
„A boundary is very ordinary! Its strength too was but strong, the speed was also too fast." The Ji Ning eye somewhat twitches, „this body was also too strong, the Gold Colored Strange Bat corpse so is no wonder precious, some materials of its corpse may be used to refine Eternal God Weapon."
The sharp claws, mouth and tail Gold Colored Strange Bat, compare favorably with Eternal God Weapon.
Other spots are weaker, is pliable but hard to break like the bat wing, was tenderer more and delicate like the belly body can be so fearful, the strength speed could be imagined. The giant bat wing fanned, does not have is exquisite, was depends the absolute strength the disparity, fanned to strike fiercely, directly three practitioner patting half dead!
„practitioner, are really useless." Gold Colored Strange Bat is opening giant bat wing, stands on the flying boat, the cloudy and cold vision has swept practitioner on flying boat, in the practitioner heart has the desperate thought that what to do, how to resist?
„Does not have the meaning, dies, ha Ha Ha" Gold Colored Strange Bat exudes the grating laughter, simultaneously dashes to leaving his recent practitioner, that practitioner frightens continually backs up.
„!"
The Dao dazzling sword light, instantaneous shuttle the space distance, has kept off in the Gold Colored Strange Bat front directly, has hit with the sharp claws of Gold Colored Strange Bat.
„Clang" Gold Colored Strange Bat.
But Ji Ning actually could not help numerous continual retrocede three steps, the flying boat trembles.
The Ji Ning pupil shrinks, is staring at front Gold Colored Strange Bat, at this time the Green Flower Mist Qi Force blessing whole body, under this strength blessing, the formations prestige can blessing be able to neglect to Ji Ning completely: „Good fearful strength, is larger compared with my strength."
Gold Colored Strange Bat also stops to stare at Ji Ning, is carefully examining Ji Ning.
Suddenly on flying boat peaceful, practitioner on the scene noted this.
Appears Three Heads Six Arms, is grasping six handle divine sword Ji Ning, just and Gold Colored Strange Bat is confronting.
Gold Colored Strange Bat is carefully examining Ji Ning, sneers is making the grating sound, the sound reverberation in the surroundings void: „Has not thought that is unexpectedly fiercer, you should be on this flying boat fiercest."
„Is Brother Darknorth."
„Is fellow Daoist Darknorth."
Other practitioner see that for it great happiness, strength that their very shocking Ji Ning shows, but their in the heart has the hope at this time, to fresh hope!
„Useless, you are the same will die." Gold Colored Strange Bat smiles strangely, „on this flying boat all practitioner must die!" In strange laughter it changed to the illusory image, dashes to Ji Ning.
„Kills." Ji Ning does not flinch grasps six handle divine sword, welcomed directly.
Ji Ning seems stream of light, the golden bat wing seems the Dao illusory image, the two collide instantaneously in together, the Ji Ning strength speed is especially astonishing, golden bat wing in strength speed compared with many of Ji Ning also stronger.
„Bang" „bang, „ bang"
The two encounter instantaneously