17

Toggle navigation
LNMTL
DE :: VOLUME #26
#17: Test in picture roll

Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese

A book holds a house of gold
Vol. 26
Chapter 17
Test in picture roll
By the chaos nectar lake, shocked Ji Ning also to restore from now on tranquilly, the external force was the external force, on road of cultivation must depend eventually eventually own.
„Um, should rush to

Snow Reflection Painting Scroll." Ji Ning talked to oneself.
Snow Reflection Painting Scroll, must result in into World Boundary to enter , can only be World Boundary, Samsara Dao Lord has no way to enter.
„Does not know that Emperor Xue Jian left behind anything to test, gives a try." After Ji Ning since returns to Grand Void Temple, these two months, practice Nine Source God Thunder also on a day of time, other time are mainly are pondering over Dao of the Sword, since with a ALuo Yi war, the Ji Ning harvest are not small.
The first picture roll, from Ten Thousand Gods Mansion ‚Gigantic stone Forest' that champsosaurus insect beast.
Ji Ning appreciates in the hand in the island sand beach this picture roll, on the picture roll is drawing a gorgeous palace, picture really very ordinary.
„Enters." Ji Ning already built up to melt this first Snow Reflection Painting Scroll, magic power has instilled into, World Boundary magic power has inspired immediately heavenly dwelling that contains.
Ji Ning entered in this picture roll heavenly dwelling.
„Um?" Ji Ning looks at the surroundings, in the island sand beach, at this time actually to a palatial palace, in the palace the carved railing and jade inlay, all over the body flood on the golden light palace column the plate had been lying some unusual animals carving.
In the Ji Ning dead ahead distant place, following the stair upward, was a golden throne, on the throne suddenly starts to condense the Dao form, was a wear golden gown big man, he sat on the throne under overlook, as if Emperor.
„These many years, World Boundary came in finally." Golden-gowned Monarch opens the mouth to say. „Junior, I present the life of Emperor to wait here, you only need defeat me, then calculates through the test of this heavenly dwelling. Four picture rolls, four big hole days, you perform all through the test, then truly becomes Emperor passes on disciple."
„Defeats you?" Ji Ning looks at Golden-gowned Monarch, „may I ask any method to cause?"
„Do not use magic power, can not use divine power, relies on the body strength merely. I will also use with your same strength, then both of us compete Sword Technique, pure competion Sword Technique, does not depend on other Divine Ability Secret Technique and other methods." Golden-gowned Monarch said that „defeats me, then calculates that you won."
Ji Ning understood, this is the test of Sword Technique, four picture rolls are equal to having four big tests, that Dao Lord Source Wind that disciple for a long time not through the test of third chart. Obviously this test is very definitely difficult.
„Come." In Ji Ning hand appear a handle cold ice sword.
„Good." Golden-gowned Monarch also sets out, in his hand appear a handle spacious golden color big sword, he has gone down from the stair step by step, the imposing manner is also more formidable. As if on this day within only emperor, must admire before him.
The Ji Ning facial color changes, good fearful Sword Technique, move. Sword Intent that but that sends out has made Ji Ning feel that threatened.
„Heaven Net Form!"
Ji Ning also moved.
Cold ice sword in hand, the entire palace hall fell into misty sword light, the infinite endless sword light has covered the entire palace hall. ‚Heaven Net Form', although is Nameless Sword Art third form, but it represents is Sword Realm, cultivates along with Ji Ning Sword Technique to be getting higher and higher, his Sword Realm naturally also fearful.
Infinite endless Sword Realm, as if the prisoner's cage, completely has covered that Golden-gowned Monarch.
„Bright!!!"
In the palace hall resounds through resounding of sword suddenly, saw only the Dao golden color sword only directly to tear endless Sword Realm, seemed the morning sun initial rise, first wiped the sunlight shining earth to be ordinary, Ji Ning Sword Technique completely all irrelevant shattered.
Ji Ning forces to keep off with the sword before the body, whole person divided in the future will fly upside down, bang a hit in the palace gate of palace hall that closure, the palace gate bang makes noise.
„Good overbearing swordsmanship." Ji Ning shocks.
On overbearing, is not inferior to the ALuo Yi knife skill! Reason that Ji Ning initially can exceed ALuo Yi easily, Green Flower Mist Qi Force blessing that mainly depends on, if no formidable divine body strength speed, relies on Sword Technique merely, could not win ALuo Yi Blade Technique.
„Cuts!"
Golden-gowned Monarch takes a step once more, wields once more cut down to get rid that palatial big sword, the sword light is eye-catching, all are completely irreversible.
„Shouted." In Ji Ning hand a cold ice sword revolution, changed to black hole vortex, wants to mix the long sword of opposite party, breaks this sword to incur, but Ji Ning actually felt the sword of opposite party is like that overbearing arbitrary, is unable to confuse, instead own ‚Soleheart Form' broken disperses, once more divided flying upside down.
Each move oppressive.
Ji Ning has not arrived including perfect World Boundary by Sword Technique after all, even if there is «Nameless Sword Art» «Source of The Sword's Intent», reluctantly is a Lord of Misty Rock Star level, compared with test that ‚Emperor Xue Jian' leaves behind, difference were too many.
Startled does not pick certainly the colorful generation truly, where has the qualifications becomes Emperor Xue Jian passes on disciple.
In first heavenly dwelling ‚Golden-gowned Monarch' Sword Technique is extremely high, ALuo Yi Blade Technique in comparison, slightly obviously immature. ALuo Yi breaks through on life and death grind stone after all, the breakthrough time is not long, but Golden-gowned Monarch Sword Technique is more perfect, does not have the flaw, has been an extremely perfect degree.
„Happy, happy." Ji Ning came out from first heavenly dwelling, whole face happy expression.
A war, he hit a moment ago on the palace hall wall, pillar, gate, stair over 60 times, but Ji Ning was actually filled with joy. Because he perceives through meditation in 3000 in Five Thousand Sword Art Palace Hall, most lacks is the actual combat! Perceives through meditation earnestly again many, does not undergo the test of actual combat, has the flaw eventually.
But now Snow Reflection Painting Scroll, was almost in World Boundary the match of maximum level has then delivered to itself in front of Sword Technique on, such battle, making Ji Ning clearer saw massive flaws on own Sword Technique.
„Could not become Emperor Xue Jian disciple, solely such Sword Technique Expert delivered to front of me, whatever momentarily I challenged, was immeasurable on the value." Ji Ning delighted.
„Has a look at third heavenly dwelling again." Ji Ning put out initially in that scenery chart that in Source Wind's Ancient Ruin obtained.
The beautiful mountain, the waterfall as if inclines from nine days , the Ji Ning locale has the mountain stream to wind.
Ji Ning saw a distant place grey robe fisherman, the fisherman is sitting in that fishing.
„Came World Boundary finally." The fishermen have stood leisurely and carefree, the indifferent [say / way], „I present the life of Emperor to wait here, all magic power divine power Divine Ability Secret Technique all are not completely workable, I will use the same strength with you, competes Sword Technique."
„Yes." Ji Ning nods.
„Come." The fishing pole in fisherman hand reduces three feet immediately, points at Ji Ning.
Was devastated miserably!
This third heavenly dwelling fisherman, the fog of Sword Technique as if sky, faintly recognizable uncertain, and that Sword Technique prestige energy is also one continuously, the Ji Ning self-confident Sword Technique defense is fierce enough, is before this fisherman, he could not defend finally, on the face had pulled out several times by that fishing pole, the whole person pulls out turns in the place.
Golden-gowned Monarch sword, although Ji Ning times were divided to fly, may block with the sword.
But the sword of fisherman, Ji Ning cannot block unexpectedly!
The Ji Ning also clear fisherman and Golden-gowned Monarch, are two different Sword Technique, the Sword Technique level is quite. Golden-gowned Monarch sword as if emperor, Exalted is just positive, the might is also enormous. The sword fairy of fisherman not measures.
„The good, different Sword Technique school powerhouse, can make me understand well, the flaw in my Sword Technique." Ji Ning devastated great happiness as before.
From now on, Ji Ning is crazier crazy perceiving through meditation Sword Technique, times and battles of two big Sword Dao Master, making him discover that their Sword Technique full is the flaw, has place that many to progress.
Ji Ning in ‚Five Thousand Sword Art Palace Hall' massive Dao of the Sword sensibility, started to change into the true strength at this moment, his Sword Technique passed through actual combat, unceasing correction.
Perceives through meditation, actual combat, the two are indispensable.
In an instant Ji Ning returned to the Grand Void Temple also ten years, World God Fu Long also came back from Ten Thousand Gods Mansion, after he returned to Grand Void Temple , the first matter sees Ji Ning.
„Brother Ji Ning, I induce in that Ten Thousand Gods Mansion to the strength of Primal Chaos surge, I guessed correctly that you broke through." After World God Fu Long sees Ji Ning, for it great happiness.
Two people poly, Ji Ning have the harvest in Ten Thousand Gods Mansion, World God Fu Long had not the small harvest similarly, watched for the road to life and death boundary faintly, may also merely watch to probably take own road truly, became Samsara Dao Lord, difficultly was too too difficult.
But this good and evil is a progress, after all links the road unable to see that has not hoped to take own road.
Also passed for six years.
Ji Ning returns to Grand Void Temple to have 16 years, finally ‚Samsara Dao Lord' arrived at Grand Void Temple.
The tomato in cold are flowing nasal mucus: „ Brothers, have