25

Toggle navigation
LNMTL
DE :: VOLUME #26
#25: Most formidable state

Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese

A book holds a house of gold
Vol. 26
Chapter 25
Most formidable state
Ji Ning looks at the surroundings, practitioner that many and he comes together are also attempting, but the summit edge and high place indeed have invisible Restrictive Array, making Ji Ning they probably fly also most to fly thousand feet (333 m) to be probably high. It is not able to step forward this summit one step.
„What Restrictive Array is this?" Ji Ning has pushed pushing with the hand, the front has prohibiting of not being able to see, Ji Ning, even if Green Flower Mist Qi Force adds the body, has no way to shake one.
„That mysterious gigantic creature gives my feeling, was too fearful."
„My Older Brother Tian Yi, Dao Lord Grand Void, gives my feeling so not to be fearful." Ji Ning thinks to think panic-stricken, because Dao Lord Tian Yi and Dao Lord Grand Void in Endless Territories are extremely formidable existed, „perhaps Older Brother Tian Yi and Dao Lord Grand Void are well-meaning to me, therefore I cannot feel the threat."
„Master, master." Su Youji side Ji Ning.
„Um?" Ji Ning visits him.
„Master, I listened to nearby other practitioner saying that they were swallowed to attract by giant creature one in the ū husband territory arrive at this. practitioner said that" Su Youji that swallows to attract is said by giant creature one in Vastheaven Territory continually.
Ji Ning is startled.
ū husband territory? Has not heard.
Vastheaven Territory? Destination that one must go.
Is giant creature swallows to attract? Had such fearful giant creature is very extraordinary in Endless Territories, Ji Ning did not believe several giant creature.
„When this giant creature swallows attracts us, forms the space and time channel." Ji Ning is pondering over, „looks like this mysterious gigantic creature excels on Complete Dao of Space-Time perhaps because on Complete Dao of Space-Time excels, can in a short time appear in Endless Territories many places."
„Its strength, were too perhaps more than my Older Brother Tian Yi, but on Complete Dao of Space-Time excelled."
Although Ji Ning such comforts itself, but he actually understands that can in short time appear in many distance remote territory, be the what kind fearfulness.
The notice looks like Dao Lord Tian Yi also to climb mountains and cross rivers, even rides Space Time Teleportation Array, finally arrives in Grand Void Region! Can appear in Endless Territories many places, this method be easily inconceivable. Although Ji Ning comforts itself, hopes that the mysterious gigantic creature strength is weaker, the hope that like this runs away also greatly.
But his heart of hearts actually understands
A possibility, the mysterious gigantic creature strength, is really strong! far exceed Dao Lord Tian Yi! Notice Dao Lord Ten Thousand Gods is far exceed Dao Lord Tian Yi, even expels Eternal Emperor to chase down!
„What to do?"
„How can exit?"
Some Ji Ning anxious disturbed.
Let him give up this true body? Let practice true body to come in Grand Void Region that divine clone again? true body is good to practice, treasure six handle Eternal God Weapon, three Snow Reflection Painting Scroll, Single Source Water and Fire Gourd that but on true body carries wait / etc. many treasure may have no way to practice.
„Things will eventually sort themselves out." Ji Ning is waiting for silently, „that giant creature swallows to attract this us, will directly not always have killed us."
The time passes.
A day, two days, practitioner on three days of summit are getting more and more, but also has many other other lives.
In an instant on the past 12 days.
practitioner on summit has surpassed 30,000, usually other rare lives, some are the lives that in the flame condenses, some are the plant biology, some are the rock life are some are quite formidable, in Endless Territories
Thousand.
„Master, as if did not have newly arrived." Su Youji sits in Ji Ning small sound track.
„Um, quite a while passed, newly arrived does not have, it is estimated that will be quick we to know that caught us arrives at the bottom to do." Ji Ning silently has also been observing.
Also tea time.
Shouted, shouts.
The distant place two stream of light tearing expansive sky, approach toward this by incomparably fearful speed fast.
„Good fearful speed." practitioner and other lives who on the summit on gathers have shocked, because these two stream of light speeds were too fast, like Ji Ning had met ‚Gold Colored Strange Bat' speed in comparison, that simply having no way ratio.
„Boom!" „Boom!"
Two stream of light crash on the summit directly, making the summit tremble, this appeared the form.
What that breath is fearful is two puts on the powerhouse of silver Armor armor, one is a man, one is a female. On the Armor armor of that silver armor man has the thunder and lightning mark faintly, but on the Armor armor of female has the mark of sword faintly. The pressure that they send out imperceptibly, lets more than 30,000 practitioner and lives other on the scene feels to suffocate.
„very strong." Ji Ning feels the fearful threat, although these threat that mysterious gigantic creature of two bring are not strong, actually also as before can pinch them easily.
The silver armor man and silver armor female behind, two black armor accompany respectively.
This altogether four black armor accompany, the breath is similarly formidable, the breath that lends indistinctly unexpectedly is the Samsara Dao Lord breath! However is not formidable, felt that were also too more than Gold Colored Strange Bat.
„You can from boundless Endless Territories, be chosen by great Ruler, delivers to this, in you should have many potential to be extremely high." The silver armor man voice is sincere, resounds through summit, „do not feel flustered, you can arrive at this, arrives at this entire Endless Territories most formidable state, although is one point of disaster, but is your opportunities."
Ji Ning they, as soon as listens, in each one hearts shocks.
Was selected by Mighty Ruler?
That is mysterious gigantic creature, Mighty Ruler? This silver armor man acts according to the Ji Ning speculation to be strength extremely formidable Dao Lord, making him be called as ‚Mighty Ruler' indeed some exaggeration. However thinks that mysterious gigantic creature can such completely deliver to this from various Endless Territories places the life, Ji Ning does not feel strange.
„Endless Territories most formidable state?" Ji Ning secret whisper, „compared with Eternal Clan ‚Eternal Empire' also strong?"
„Added that the potential is high? Our that flying boats were grasped, because of me?" Ji Ning dark secretly thought, is not his narcissism, his potential indeed in massive World Boundary calculates extremely high, the strength that even if the surface exposes was very astonishing.
„Although you arrived here, but you now are also not this most formidable state ‚Bright Horizon Empire'." The silver armor man said that „could not become the Bright Horizon Empire national, must die! To live, must become the Bright Horizon Empire national."
„I and others wanted." Immediately has practitioner to shout, „I and others am willing to become the Bright Horizon Empire national."
In practitioner that this time was captured, although there is Ji Ning, Ge Huo , etc. the generations of some truly extremely monstruous talent, may have many to be very ordinary, rides these practitioner of same flying boat to do obeisance Dao Lord Jue Mie like and Ji Ning for the teacher. Now they also saw this mystically ‚Bright Horizon Empire' is formidable, can be involved, feared that is not inferior does obeisance Dao Lord Jue Mie for the teacher.
„Is no one has qualifications becomes the Bright Horizon Empire national." The silver armor man shot a look at the eye, faint [say / way].
„To obtain ìó becomes the Bright Horizon Empire national, there are five roads."
„The first road, is the best road, you break through into Samsara Dao Lord, will then become the Bright Horizon Empire national."
Ji Ning that listens to they are all speechless.
Becoming Samsara Dao Lord?
These were grasped is the World Boundary levels, does not have Samsara Dao Lord. Must break through Samsara Dao Lord to be too difficult to be too difficult.
„The second road, obtains the asylum of Samsara Dao Lord! Each Samsara Dao Lord can shelter three good friends, can receive most ten slaves." The silver armor man said that „, if you are the Samsara Dao Lord family member good friends, naturally can directly become the Bright Horizon Empire national. Certainly you are willing to be the slave, can live. The slave is the Bright Horizon Empire lowest level also has service, but at least can live."
Ji Ning their knitting the brows.
Becoming the slave? Most underlying bed? Service? Whom does not have to want.
Shelters three good friends as for Samsara Dao Lord, perhaps Bright Horizon Empire is also considered Samsara Dao Lord also has the family member good friend and so on talent such does. But Ji Ning they just came this, where will know any Samsara Dao Lord.
„The third road, is very safe road, goes to remote Endless Territories ‚Nine Headed Dragon Mountain' mines, so long as has dug enough ore, can obtain ìó, becomes my Bright Horizon Empire national. However must tell you ahead of time, normal World Boundary mines, generally needs over a thousand Primal Chaos Era to dig to enough ore."
„Nine Headed Dragon Mountain?" In practitioner common ‚Ge Huo' a brow wrinkle, „listened to the father saying that Nine Headed Dragon Mountain was the place of fable, had ore ‚Nine Headed Dragon Crystal', was precious. It is said by a mystical influence monopolizing. Has not thought unexpectedly by this Bright Horizon Empire monopolizing."
The silver armor man vision sweeps, shows a faint smile.
Mining of over a thousand Primal Chaos Era?
„Knows that you do not want over a thousand Primal Chaos Era to mine laboriously, but, in you many practitioner will weep and wail in the future must mine." silver armor man indifferent [say / way], „the fourth road, mesozoic is left over in 1000 in ‚Three Insect Nest'. After 1000, so long as you are also living, similarly can become my Bright Horizon Empire national."
The first chapter
( Read.)
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button