23

Toggle navigation
LNMTL
DE :: VOLUME #26
#23: Terror

Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese

A book holds a house of gold
Vol. 26
Chapter 23
Terror
In Ji Ning Jindan Primal Chaos Space ‚Dao Tree' the present also more than 30,000 zhang (3.33 m), the Sword Technique boundary is also extremely high, six handle Eternal God Weapon in hand ‚Violet Light Exquisite Jade' prestige can also the big oddness. Green Flower Mist Qi Force adds the body, making Ji Ning divine body also sufficiently compare favorably with First Stage Dao Lord, is
„Boom"
Ji Ning will stagger in the future has been flying upside down, but his swordsmanship is not chaotic, is staring at Gold Colored Strange Bat of distant place as before.
„Its strength was also too strong." In Ji Ning heart panic-stricken, „the fight skill is very obviously ordinary, may be able to press my head as before."
The Gold Colored Strange Bat giant bat wing is launching, the vision was to throw the distant place, it noted distant place more than 90 practitioner and in its subordinate large quantities of child fight at close quarters, practitioner were gradually relaxed, because the Strange Bat quantity in the reduction, this made Gold Colored Strange Bat somewhat anxious gradually.
„Snort, first lets your live a while." The Gold Colored Strange Bat grating sound resounds, has drawn the Dao arc that shouted, wanted to forgive Ji Ning, killed to other practitioner.
„What."
„It is not good."
Actually has been paying attention to these to other more than 90 practitioner of war is in great surprise.
They already discovered that the Gold Colored Strange Bat speed is fast, was Gold Colored Strange Bat was too proud, before it stood in that motionlessly, whatever World God Nine Heart their three attacked. But was also and Ji Ning direct fight at close quarters for a long time, now Gold Colored Strange Bat obviously was a moment ago anxious, could not give a thought to the arrogance again, but wanted: One: Book: Reading: Novel 3. First went round Ji Ning to kill other practitioner.
„Rests runs away!" Ji Ning drinks greatly, the thunder and lightning wing appears, the wing shakes, the speed rises suddenly.
„Stops."
The Ji Ning space between the eyebrows place burst out Dao intensely bright scarlet golden color thunder and lightning suddenly, this Dao scarlet golden color thunder and lightning speed was very astonishing, far far exceed the Gold Colored Strange Bat speed, the direct anger has divided on Gold Colored Strange Bat, this was that Dao that Ji Ning practices now ‚Nine Source God Thunder'.
„" Scarlet golden thunder and lightning is covering Gold Colored Strange Bat completely, by the great strength of Gold Colored Strange Bat body, disregards this scarlet golden thunder and lightning completely. But the scarlet golden thunder and lightning bind strength was too strong, goes all out to entrain like the World Boundary mountain peak powerhouse, making the Gold Colored Strange Bat speed also come under some influences.
The Ji Ning speed was fast, is the Dao Lord level, there is a thunder and lightning wing. The two speed disparity was not big, has ‚Nine Source God Thunder' bind, Ji Ning overtook immediately.
„Damn." Gold Colored Strange Bat is angry.
„Good."
„Brother Darknorth, fierce."
„fellow Daoist Darknorth, admire."
The distant place has broadcast some pleasantly surprised sounds, hears some laughter.
Ji Ning overtook Gold Colored Strange Bat. Six handle Eternal God Weapon as if scarlet evil dragon, crazily are attacking Gold Colored Strange Bat, is pestering Gold Colored Strange Bat once again.
„Helps, fast has solved these Strange Bat." Ji Ning shouts with a smile.
„Good."
„These Strange Bat are very easy to cope."
„fellow Daoist a bit faster, Brother Darknorth block that Gold Colored Strange Bat not to be easy." practitioner each and everyone saw the fresh hope, with every effort is slaughtering these Strange Bat.
Ji Ning is Gold Colored Strange Bat one to one is preying, is releasing the Nine Source God Thunder suppression match, the prestige of own Nine Source God Thunder condenses completely on Gold Colored Strange Bat, affects the spot speed merely slightly. Let Ji Ning not exclaim in surprise tyrannical of Gold Colored Strange Bat body.
„If I use Single Source Water and Fire Gourd, water and fire God Thunder that releases, fixed ratio my Nine Source God Thunder is stronger." The Ji Ning secret feeling, „estimates also on strong Class 1. Most makes me be in the upper hand, was very as before difficult to kill this Gold Colored Strange Bat."
Single Source Water and Fire Gourd, contains two Dao God Thunder.
Dao God Thunder, copes with below Dao Lord almost to sweep away! However the estimate can also annihilate to kill perfect World Boundary. Most is more laborious than ‚Nine Source God Thunder that' Ji Ning practices stronger.
Two ‚Dao God Thunder', the water and fire union, the prestige can. It is estimated that can annihilate to kill the World Boundary mountain peak! Can cause heavy losses surmounts existence of World Boundary mountain peak. Can have greatly strengthened bind to First Stage Dao Lord, but the Gold Colored Strange Bat body strength is too strong, some body sharp claws, teeth, tail and other spots compared favorably with Eternal God Weapon, the weak spots also compares favorably with Divine Weapon of Dao like the belly, the bat wing, the Ji Ning sword is very difficult to injure to its body.
„And Single Source Water and Fire Gourd, is heavy treasure, I bought have spent five 100,000 cubic of primal chaos spirit essence, if has displayed, Dao God Thunder was identified very much easily, Single Source Water and Fire Gourd was fame large eternal magic treasures, once were recognized, waited for these practitioner to Sea of Darkness another head, the news to pass on, perhaps I troubled."
Although crosses a river in a boat together now, perhaps but five 100,000 cubic of primal chaos spirit essence treasure let alone World Boundary, Samsara Dao Lord will move. Ji Ning bought one is when trump card! When involves the poor life to use. Two are to also practice under Nine Source God Thunder a time can bring the practice.
„Kills, kills, kills."
„Ha, happy."
„Kills."
Because Ji Ning diverts Gold Colored Strange Bat, making a practitioner side be in the upper hand more and more, Strange Bat dies are getting more and more.
„fellow Daoist Darknorth, supports a while again, we support immediately."
„Immediately comes."
practitioner speed up slaughtering.
But has been diverted Gold Colored Strange Bat angry sends out the grating keenly blowing, it could not bear finally, sends out to roar: „Child, walk, walks, We leave."
„Boom" Gold Colored Strange Bat fanned the giant bat wing, the space tide is suddenly turbulent, it fast runs away toward the distant place directly.
Nine Silver Colored Strange Bat as well as remaining some Black Colored Strange Bat, immediately in a panic runs away, each one speeds quick.
Ji Ning looks at Gold Colored Strange Bat to vanish in distant place distantly, he has not pursued, the words that after all pursues, likely encounter besieging of all Strange Bat, and these Strange Bat breed in Sea of Darkness, to Sea of Darkness is most familiar, the words that oneself pursue, perhaps eagerly anticipated in some fearful strategic places.
„Finished." Ji Ning relaxed, can make these Strange Bat give way before difficulties, is very good result, after all the Ji Ning goal must go to Vastheaven Territory, but does not kill Gold Colored Strange Bat.
On flying boat.
Audiences practitioner returned to the flying boat, the flying boat also starts to accelerate gradually.
„Brother Darknorth, this time was really many thanks to you, if were not you, I and others feared that died."
„Ha Ha, embarrassed saying that I also think that on before this flying boat I should be one of the strongest several, now looked that Brother Darknorth feared was one move can defeat me."
„On our flying boats, can bump into unexpectedly surmounts existence of World Boundary mountain peak, rare rare, fellow Daoist Darknorth, come, I respect your one cup."
On flying boat a laughter.
Because in the formations prestige can under blessing, surmount the World Boundary mountain peak sufficiently to compare favorably with First Stage Dao Lord. Therefore they think that Ji Ning surmounts the World Boundary mountain peak. But they do not know that Ji Ning had ‚Green Flower Mist Qi Force blessing', compared with the formations prestige can many of stronger, the formations prestige be able blessing naturally can neglect.
Ji Ning will certainly not say that this is his big secret.
„Not everybody, I, if receives other Gold Colored Strange Bat and several thousand Strange Bat besieges, I have the dead end." Ji Ning also with a smile drinks to chat with other practitioner.
In Sea of Darkness, the space tide is turbulent.
The flying boat is carrying 98 practitioner in the high-speed flight, practitioner in flying boat each other drink to chat, congratulates to be survivor of disaster. But at this moment
„Sigh" in the surrounding space tide suddenly appear pitch-dark huge tunnel entrance, tunnel entrance had 1 million li (0.5km) big, saw only in this tunnel entrance slowly appear a head.
On this head huge incomparable, 1 million li (0.5km) big, binocular pupil as if two giant flame stars, overlook that flying boat.
„What."
„Day."
„This is"
On the flying boat also carries liquor practitioner all panic-stricken to stare the big eye, including Ji Ning, all felt trembling of True Soul, felt that incomparably fearful threat feeling, that is the destiny sea to their enlightenment
„Shouted." This giant head has opened mouth, immediately has formed the pitch-dark space and time channel, even if practitioner in flying boat are strongest Ji Ning, attempts to fan the thunder and lightning wing not to be actually able to get rid of this to swallow to attract the strength.
The entire flying boat completely was all swallowed to attract, 98 practitioner, completely was all drawn in that pitch-dark space and time channel.
In the channel, the space and time twists.
Quick this flying boats and 98 practitioner vanished in that giant head mouth.
The two flame stars eye pupils of this giant head took a fast look around one toward all around, retracted slowly pitch-dark huge tunnel entrance, closes with tunnel entrance, Sea of Darkness restored in the past appearance.
That is carrying 98 practitioner flying boats, actually vanished in Sea of Darkness.
Today is on Monday, the tomato strove for
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button