24

Toggle navigation
LNMTL
DE :: VOLUME #26
#24: Plundering

Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese

A book holds a house of gold
Vol. 26
Chapter 24
Plundering
From another territory of Sea of Darkness endless remote place.
On Primal Chaos stars, has a huge diamond spar, sends out an intermittent fluctuation.
„Walks is nearer."
„Also can walk is nearer."
On this Primal Chaos star gathered more than 100 World Boundary, their each and everyone vision blazing looks that the remote place inserts the diamond spar on earth, the fluctuation of spar sending out spreads to their mind directly.
„This grade of chance, must grasp."
„Approaches again."
Child who each and everyone World Boundary as if toddles, difficult is walking step by step, approaches that diamond spar to be nearer, the invisible oppression that they receive is stronger, oppresses the direct role on their True Soul, strongly but they are depending is nearer, can clearer listening respectfully to the sound that in the fluctuation contains.
That is the sound of [say / way].
„Whish" sky over the Primal Chaos stars, was quietly split 1 million li (0.5km) big pitch-dark tunnel entrance, stretched out a giant head from that tunnel entrance slowly, two flame stars overlook on head below these World Boundary.
„This is"
Also immersed in big chance pleasantly surprised more than 100 World Boundary astonished looks at the above that fearful giant head, their True Soul are trembling, in fear.
„Shouted."
The giant head has opened the mouth, attracts, then formed a pitch-dark space and time channel, that more than 100 World Boundary on stars did not have the strength of revolt all flew, was drawn in that time spatial channel, inserted the diamond spar on stars continually is also swallowed to attract.
„bu." The big mouth closes up, the giant head shrank, pitch-dark tunnel entrance has closed, all are quietly.
Elder Brother builds up the territory, this is territory beyond Dao Alliance control scope, here belongs to ‚Eternal Clan' sphere of influence.
In void Primal Chaos, two put on magnificent Supreme Being to walk side-by-side.
They mistake space and time distortion. It seems like strolls, the regulations every step wants far many compared with ordinary World Boundary room shuttle.
„Ge Qiao, does your giving up make small Ge Huo ' do obeisance into my follower unexpectedly ‚? That he will have awakened in the future, at least also calculated my half subordinate." This wore the green long gown, appearance beautiful female Supreme Being is saying with a smile.
„ Small Ge Huo is my endless years most has the potential descendant, although he now is only World Boundary, may, in I vigorously under the cultivation actually sufficiently and First Stage Dao Lord am a worthy opponent, this is also not his all potential, he most excels is Complete Dao of Space-Time, but in space and time, in our entire Eternal Clan. You are
Two, only then does obeisance in your follower, he can achieve a higher achievement on Complete Dao of Space-Time. " That has in the middle-aged person eye of silver long hair to have the hope, „before awakening , the advantage when is stronger, awakens obtains to be bigger! The potential is also more astonishing small Ge Huo, I think him to grow up, trains him step by step. Although acknowledges you as the teacher, calculates your half subordinate. However for small Ge Huo, makes you take this advantage."
„Said probably occupies your big small advantage." The green robe female says with a smile. „I must vigorously to cultivate, consumes the thoughts very much."
„My Eternal Clan, the clansman were few, such outstanding descendant is few. Small Ge Huo momentarily can awaken. Continuously in suppressing such is having potential disciple to deliver to your gate, do not get the small advantage to show off cleverness." The silver long hair middle-aged person said.
„First reaches an agreement, since small Ge Huo does obeisance into my follower, I must carry off his one primal chaos cycle." The green robe female said. „Do not mix."
„Ok." The silver long hair middle-aged person should say.
They chatted take a step in void, quick arrived at side Chaosworld.
„Um?" Green robe female facial color changes, her double pupil appeared golden light suddenly. Is shining upon a surrounding side space and time, her complexion with deep veneration, said hurriedly, „the surrounding space and time had been twisted forcefully."
„Has twisted forcefully?" Silver long hair middle-aged person facial color changes, he moves with the thought that then examined that side Chaosworld.
„Small Ge Huo?"
„Disappears?"
The silver long hair middle-aged person has been shocked, „how to link his servant, even did this side Chaosworld protector disappear continually completely?" According to custom that he sets, protector his order, has not allowed to leave this absolutely, because here is ‚Ge Qiao Monarch arteries' side important place.
But now, in this side Chaosworld, all World Boundary completely vanish. Including descendant who he most regards as important ‚Ge Huo'.
„My subordinate, does not have my order, does not dare to leave absolutely. Decides is killed forcefully, or carries off forcefully." Silver long hair middle-aged person whole body starts to rush the scarlet flame, in the eye full is murderous intention, „here space and time was twisted forcefully, finds out the distortion the trace, tracks down the source. I must kill him, has killed him!"
„You could not kill" green robe female complexion to be ugly.
„Um?" The silver long hair middle-aged person visits him.
„I am unable to track down the trace, Supreme Being of this distortion space and time, is stronger than me on Complete Dao of Space-Time." The green robe female said that „he must walk, you cannot block him."
„Is Complete Dao of Space-Time, stronger than you?" The silver long hair man is unbelievable.
„Is who does?" The green robe female knits the brows, „is Dao Alliance, how many that in Dao Alliance has that the ability does, from falling the status copes with small Ge Huo? Is insufficient"
The blazing Primal Chaos stars, are releasing the flaming flame, is shining to it quite near side Chaosworld, its ray, has nurtured the myriad things.
„Whish"
In Primal Chaos stars void, split pitch-dark tunnel entrance, the giant creature head slowly stretched out, has opened the mouth toward that huge Primal Chaos stars fierce attracted.
„Who?" Shouted angrily.
The condensation reduction of blazing Primal Chaos stars fast, changed into a whole body to fill the unusual animals of flame. The beforehand blazing Primal Chaos stars changed into such flame unusual animals, its breath is formidable, struggles strongly, simultaneously sends out to roar: „Who are you?"
„Child, should go home." The giant creature head has made the Dao sound, its mouth attracts, has formed that pitch-dark space and time channel.
„Shouted."
This flame unusual animals are unable to resist this suction, can only fly toward that pitch-dark space and time channel, more approaches, it also becomes getting smaller, finally was swallowed to attract completely.
The giant creature head retracted pitch-dark tunnel entrance, tunnel entrance also closes.
„Really is interesting."
Void, is having the human form biology that water condenses to sit cross-legged in void, looks at void in all directions curiously.
„Is this feeling of life?"
This human form living thing, the whole body is the water condenses to live, in his look full is curious, as if newborn baby, to look at this world in the good marvelous sight.
„Whish" side appear pitch-dark tunnel entrance, the giant creature head has emitted.
„Kid who was just born"
The giant creature head opens the mouth to swallow to attract.
„Well? Um?" Flying that the water human form biology is unable to revolt against to that time spatial channel, it looks according to the old friendship marvelous sight that it has not struggled, because it could not feel that this seems like the slight hostility of very fearful biology.
These days, boundless Endless Territories, many formidable lives such vanish to disappear.
Ji Ning their one crowd of practitioner in the flying boat, were swallowed to draw in the space and time channel, only felt that the space and time reverses. Riding ‚Space Time Teleportation Array' feeling.
„This is the space and time transmission, where can deliver to us?" Ji Ning in their one crowd of practitioner each one hearts terrified restless, because that swallowed to attract their giant creature to be too strong.
The space and time was stable.
„Is here?" Ji Ning they saw clearly, this is a summit of palatial mountain, they were transmitted on this summit directly, summit broad very much, had the massive lives at this moment, most probably is practitioner, taking a quick look around has over a thousand practitioner to gather at this fully.
Ji Ning their 98 practitioner also appear on the summit, first received the flying boat, each one is careful.
„Here?"
„This fellow Daoist, which here is, how can we leave?" Xiang Lu World God inquired these immediately already in this practitioner.
That black robe practitioner looked at Xiang Lu World God, shakes the head gently: „Has no way to leave, around this summit has Restrictive Array, is unable to leave summit one step. Even links this summit itself, we indestructibly slightly. Actually I am also earlier than you arrive at this for quite a while."
After Ji Ning they listened, facial color changes, each and everyone looking pensive.
At this moment above spatial warping, there are over a hundred practitioner baseless appear, these practitioner also each one vacant restless.
This chapter of writing slow some had finished finally, oh
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button