Chapt 12

ALuo Yi was tying up by the rope, in mind actually reappeared past to remember that in that icy ancient Clan, his father was supreme, practice that all descendants went all out, he was also a small and weak descendant, was stepping on the corpses of other descendants, he grew step by step, became perfect World Boundary, becomes the child who the father most loved, ALuo Yi has a dream to long for a Tiancheng for the true Eternal Clan clansman.
„Defeated." ALuo Yi saw the front.
In the front midair was shouldering in the white clothing youth hand of divine sword appear a golden Xiaohulu, shouted whistling, swallowed to attract the strength function formidable on him, him has no way to revolt by the rope was tying up completely.
Whiz, was swallowed to attract.
Bottle gourd.
The rope flew away automatically.
„No, no, I am not willingly, is not willingly." ALuo Yi looks at the surroundings, this bottle gourd inner space has two vortex, one is the black air current, one is the golden air current, after ALuo Yi appear, immediately these two big vortex erupted the fearful energy immediately, the vortex air current strangles to death immediately to ALuo Yi.
„Scoffs at" fearful strangling to death, proliferates the entire bottle gourd space, basic nowhere hides.
ALuo Yi can only consume divine power to resist by divine body strongly, when his divine power consumption completely at that moment, is he changes into the flying ash that moment.
„Right, I have wind ghost Constructs." ALuo Yi induced outside 18 fluctuations suddenly, that was absolutely loyal in his Constructs, after all he has not died now, these Constructs had the master.
„Collaborated with Fu Kai, has killed that monstruous talent, has killed him." ALuo Yi and 18 wind ghost Constructs mind exchanges, „have killed him, captures the golden bottle gourd, puts me."
„Yes, master." 18 Constructs are incomparably loyal.
ALuo Yi also understand that he is the expectation.
After all he and Ji Ning has fought. And the Ji Ning speed too quickly was too fast, even if 18 Constructs and insect beasts collaborate, kills Ji Ning hopefully?
Even if were in luck to kill Ji Ning, perhaps the Ji Ning corpse also will fall to Fu Kai, 18 Constructs must snatch the corpse, found the bottle gourd, emitted him? Difficultly was too too difficult, may be possibly has such one type after all theoretically, ALuo Yi can only do utmost.
Grasps Ji Ning of golden bottle gourd, looks that distant place 18 wind ghost Constructs rush ahead. Actually in heart a loosen: „Fortunately, these Constructs do not have the self-destruction."
In the Ji Ning eye, these wind ghost Constructs must fall into oneself hand quickly, the self-destruction has been a pity.
Like a Three-Realms once catastrophe, Lord of All Things died, all Envoy of All Creatures are the self-destruction, but that was because Lord of All Things was in itself good at refining Constructs, Envoy of All Creatures was he refines personally, naturally has left behind Restrictive Array of some self-destruction.
May look like Ji Ning in Constructs that Treasure Auction can purchase. On having no way self-destruction.
ALuo Yi 18 Constructs are also his father grants, similarly having no way self-destruction. After all Constructs is the consumption massive treasure materials, consumes the massive painstaking care to refine successfully, has destroyed words. Was equal to that one pile of waste, most took away to build up some five elements essence. Therefore Constructs of foreign sales little is bringing self-destruction Restrictive Array, some truly personally refine, the talent of non- foreign sales possibly is bringing Restrictive Array of some self-destruction.
„What to do. What to do?" Fu Kai actually hoodwinked, „ALuo Yi was captured unexpectedly."
„Runs away?"
Fu Kai wants to run away.
„May unable to obtain the eternal god blood, is dies as before!" When Fu Kai they receive the test of Eternal Empire already established Lifeblood Oath.
Running away. Must die.
Then on war!!!
„18 wind ghost Constructs have not given up, is very good." The Fu Kai eye was red, points at the Ji Ning anger to exclaim, „has killed him, has killed him to me."
„Roar" „"
In the upper air, the enormous and powerful altogether 58 cephalont beasts and 18 wind ghost Constructs crazily kill to Ji Ning, is Ji Ning behind Thunder Light Wing one leaf, changed to Dao to let the Fu Kai desperate flight curve, went round Constructs and insect beasts who these have encircled to kill easily.
Immediately Ji Ning flew directly to Fu Kai.
„Damn, come, come, do you want to kill me?" Fu Kai was crazy, he flew toward these Constructs and insect beasts on own initiative, so long as with insect beast and Constructs in the same place, then Ji Ning must kill Fu Kai, then surely by these 18 Constructs and 58 cephalont beasts surrounding.
„Um? Still is struggling, useless." A Ji Ning brow wrinkle, the right hand of Ji Ning has placed on the sword hilt of back that handle sword.
„Clang."
Eternal God Weapon Violet Light Exquisite Jade comes out of the sheath!
The Ji Ning speed is quick, chases down directly to Fu Kai, has met a black armor birds insect beast.
„Bang" left hand palm of Ji Ning optional wields, as if pats the fly to be the same, the palm and that insect beastly size of Ji Ning quite, entire strike on the black armor birds insect beastly body, this insect beast threw to fly immediately.
„Good that comes." Fu Kai sees Ji Ning that behind chases down, instead great happiness, because around him started to have more and more insect beasts and Constructs.
„My this Dao Talisman, resisted him sufficiently several times all -out attack, so long as he divided my one time, I can hide the distant point with the strength, he will fall into the besieging of insect beasts and in Constructs, was too stupid, flushed unexpectedly on own initiative." Fu Kai is excited, if crazy, because beforehand Ji Ning is times casts off by the speed.
Has not engaged in fierce battle with the Constructs insect beasts, this is first time falls into the dangerous situation, making Fu Kai think hopefully.
Ji Ning flushes high-speed.
„Bang." His intrepid divine body has bumped into Constructs, that Constructs of direct hit staggering.
Ji Ning used the sword finally, Eternal God Weapon in hand ‚Violet Light Exquisite Jade' changed to the giant blood light instantaneously, the sad and shrill fearful blood light has delimited the expansive sky, divided directly to Fu Kai.
Source of The Sword's Intent second form Ten Thousand Gods Form!
„This this" the Fu Kai complexion changes suddenly, when Ji Ning this fearful sword cut down next, that rich cruel bloody Sword Intent floods his mind directly, making his cannot help but heart live the fear.
Different.
Different with the previous time!
A previous Ji Ning sword made his Dao Talisman prestige be able to consume 20% merely, and for the first time looked was the same sword incurs, but this time breath fearful be too more than previous time, he had trembling and fear of True Soul.
„Bang" his surrounding golden light trembled under collapsed.
The sword light then divided on the body of Fu Kai, Fu Kai has shaken has put out a blood, his complexion was pallid, in the eye full was desperate looks at that to kill Ji Ning that: „How possible, how like this, 80% prestige can guard did Dao Talisman, how break all of a sudden? Broke Dao Talisman also to injure me? I have to protect body Divine Ability, I am correct Cloth Armour. Does his sword, have to compare favorably with the Samsara Dao Lord prestige energy?"
„Kills, kills, all insect beasts, start to slaughter, kills other insect beasts, kills." In the Fu Kai eye has the ridicule, sees a Ji Ning this fearful sword, he awakened.
Protects oneself a Dao Talisman sword unable to block continually, this monstruous talent where is can keep off, perhaps is the insect beasts is also one sword one. He and ALuo Yi radically are not his match.
„Kills, kills one another, your cephalont beast has not killed, is to control. Ha Ha, has a dream." Fu Kai demented.
ALuo Yi controls these Constructs, is the having no way self-destruction.
He controls these insect beasts, his also having no way lets insect beast commit suicide, the insect beast after is the life, the instinct of life survives! But he can make the insect beasts kill one another, the insect beasts grow the most common one method to kill one another, each other gobbles up, finally lives will be stronger.
„Bang." „Bang." „Boom."
58 cephalont beasts gave up chasing down Ji Ning, started to kill one another, suddenly in the midair various blood, stump residual limbs, Armor piece and hair threw fly, the insect beasts were killing one another crazily.
„Damn." Ji Ning wanted to take in bottle gourd Fu Kai to build up slowly, now is actually the complexion sinks.
„Death."
Ji Ning erupted.
Sees only Eternal God Weapon Violet Light Exquisite Jade to delimit expansive sky again, the Dao fearful blood light has arrived, every strikes is Ji Ning whole-heartedly, every strikes can make that protect oneself Dao Talisman Annihilation, is ‚Samsara Dao Lord' attack prestige can the level.
Bang bang bang
The sword light falls on Fu Kai one after another, Fu Kai divided throwing flies, but Ji Ning also flies to continue to get angry cut down! Facing this fearful prestige can the sword light, Fu Kai has no way to resist, although he has Cloth Armour of [say / way], has to protect body Divine Ability, may in the face of such attack, body trembling blood blowout, the divine power crazy consumption.
Merely 12 swords, his inside the body divine power consumed up.
„Bang" the 13 th sword, Fu Kai divine body trembles, as if the chinaware same starts to disrupt, his eye also looks at the sky, airborne indistinct also has the dazzling scarlet sword light trace.
„This sword light, is really attractive." Fu Kai has closed the eye, entire shattered, True Soul also completely disappeared the dissipation completely.
Encircles kills Ji Ning to seize ALuo Yi and Fu Kai of eternal god blood, this took in the bottle gourd to build up, body dies a at the scene.