Chapter eleven

What the...I don't understand.  I thought EVERYTHING was a dream.  Can there be more than one Beau Brooks or Jai Brooks or even Luke Brooks.  Does this mean James, Daniel, Gina and Crystal are real too?  I just don't...know... 

"Hope?...Hope?" Ariana shouts.

"Oh, what sorry?"

"Do you want to come or not?"

"I'll come.  What time?"

"four am."

"Gah okay."  When we got home I said goodnight to Joan and Ariana.  And hoped in the shower.

If they are real, will they remember me too?  Or will I just be the crazy one.  If they do remember me life will be perfect I'll have all my friends back.  But if they have no idea who I am life will suck, they wouldn't know all the memories we shared together. 

Once I am done with my shower I get on the computer in the room and type in Janoskians.  I find a link to their youtube and look at all the videos and find the pepper spray challenge.

I know I laughed multiple times in this and Beau shouldn't be in the ending if I was there. 

I watch the video paying very close attention.

No laughs...and Beau is in the end.  Fuck my life.  I'll be the crazy one and they won't remember me or like me at all. Ughhh.

I am finally able to take my angry nap.  The whole night I am tossing and turning, once and awhile I would wake up and go back to sleep.  But this time I just stay up.  I glance over at my clock

2:00 am

"Ugh."

I decide to lug myself out of bed and make myself somewhat good looking.  I brush through my hair and find a hair straightener in one of the drawers.  It takes awhile to get all my hair straight sense it is long and thick.  I finish with my hair and move on to makeup.  I bought some new makeup yesterday and I wanted to try it out.  I brush on some cover up that matches me skin tone pretty well and put on some eye liner.  Next I curl my eye lashes and put on a light coat of mascara.  Joan told me that I have physical therapy and dance today so I decide to wear black shorts and baggy grey sweat pants over them.  I place on my neon yellow sports bra and my Batman t-shirt with cut off sides.  To top off my look I put on my high tops and my new snap back that says DANCE. 

I walk down stairs with my leg still sore from last night.  I find Ariana at the counter eating some toast.  She looks stunning, she's wearing a floral dress with white high heels.  Her hair is curled at the ends some of her hair is pulled back in a hair tie. 

"Hey sis." I say yawning.

"Good morning, do you want anything eat?"

"I'll just have some toast with strawberry jelly."  I say opening the medicine cabinet for some pain killers.

"Alright."  She pops some toast for me and gets strawberry jelly out of the fridge.

"Thanks." I say gulping down some orange juice with my pill.  I take a seat at the counter and continuing drinking my juice.  Ariana comes back with my toast and sits next to me.  She takes my hat and puts it on backwards.

"It looks better that way."  She giggles.

I smile and continuing eating.

"We should get going soon.  It takes awhile to get to the airport."

"Okay.  Are the boys nice, like will they like me?"

"Of course they will,  they'll be like brothers to you!  We'll be one big happy family!"  She says grinning.