Chapter 4: Cuteness Overload

"You two....Air,Hidan i will send you both on a mission" Pein said to Airi and Hidan as all the Akatsuki members had gathered.

"WHAAAAAT! I HAVE TO GO WITH THAT GUY, WHY CANT I JUST GO WITH ITACHI OR DEIDARA OR SOMEBODY ELSE WHAT ABOUT KONAN"a Air begged whining at Pein. "THIS BITCH??? WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS GET STUCK WITH THE WEAKLINGS, I MEAN KAKUZU IS STRONG BUT THE REST...MEH" Hidan yelled out loud to everyone.

"WEAKLING? WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEAKLING YOU CANT EVEN LEAVE THAT STUPID CIRCLE" Airi gestured as the rest of the Akatsuki members apart from Pein laughed at her comment.

"That's true un, he is pretty useless hm" Deidara laughed joining in. "HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOUR CLAY ONCE YOU RUN OUT" Hidan yelled at Deidara.

"I dont need to use all of my detonating clay on you i can easily wipe you out with a single spec and reshape the whole landscape along with you hm" Deidara replied to Hidan.

Airi couldnt help but laugh along with the artist. "Becareful Air he might try to rape you...literally hm" Deidara said chuckling.

"Yeah i will rape the bitch if she doesnt shut the fuck up" Hidan replied. "Shut up Hidan" Kakuzu replied. "and why are you sticking up for her..." Hidan said to Kakuzu. "Because unlike you she has talent" Kakuzu replied as the rest of the members chuckled at this mess. "SEE LEADER YOU STILL WANT ME TO GO WITH THIS PUNK" Air squealed at the leader Pein.

"Well isnt this interesting..." Kisame commented as him and Itachi didnt bother with getting involved. "Hey air your pretty interesting i like it you can always come see me if you need anything i got your back yeah" Deidara said smirking Air couldnt help but smile back at the beautiful handsome artist. "Thank You....unlike some people your actually decent" Air replied back as she gazed at Hidan when noting she was directing her bad comment at him however Hidan just got even more grumpier and looked away.

"Everyone that's enough now lets focus on the mission YES YOU TWO WILL GO, like it or not, besides Konan and I are off to the Hidden rain village to tend to the villagers, it seems there have been ninja from other villages snooping around for information on our organisation but more on that another time now all of you go carry out your duties" Pein replied.

Most of the Akatsuki members were holagrams and left within a flash only ones left were Hidan and Air. "Hmph" Air said as she quickly attempted to rush past Hidan. "Wha...Hey GET OFF ME" Air squealed as she was stopped by Hidan grabbing her arm. "Listen kid you do your shit and ill do mine get in my fucking way and i will kill you, once this missions over and done with then ill get out your hair for good" Hidan said to Air. Air ruffled and moved her arm out of his grip, "i couldnt care less about you, the only thing i care about is this mission so dont lecture me of whats good or bad for me AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT RAPING ME ILL RIP IT OFF!" Air said yelling the last part as she left rushinf out of the hideout. "Hmph bitch" Hidan commented as he slowly followed behind her also leaving the Akatsuki base.

=================
- A.N: WHOOPS GUYS I DIDNT REALISE I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER BY ACCIDENT ITS UNFINISHED BUT IM FINISHING IT NOW! :) -
=================

It had been a few hours since Hidan & Airi had left the Akatsuki base. Their mission was a long one they would have to live out and track down two suppliers. The suppliers were villagers who had come from the Hidden Mist village and they were on their way back to their own village, they had made a lot of successful deals the two weeks they had spent in the land of fire and our job was to assisnate them and steal the supplies, only thing that made this mission hard was finding them. Hidan and Airi had to travel, camp and hunt for three days before they reached the outskirts of the land of fire.