Chapter 10: I Am Yours

"DANZO YOU BASTARD!!!" Air growled from under the strap that stopped her from talking properly. "What?...im sorry my dear but i can't hear you, hurry up you fools lets get this over and done with and be rid with her already" Danzo squalled to his henchmen and the scientists. The scientists got closer as a surgeon with a mask covering his face stepped forward and placed a tray full of surgery tools next to the surgery bed. Air began to shiver even more as many thoughts went through her head wondering what these monsters were going to do with her. "Call me when it is done, in the meantime i am going to go see the Hokage" Danzo said as he left.

Air started to shuffle and struggle even more trying to break free however she was still unable to break free she tried everything even tried forcing her wrists through the shackles but it was painful and the shackles were too tight if she were to pull anymore she may end up without hands, however was it worth the risk giving up her hands for her life of course it was she tried hard however the other surgeons held onto her to stop her from moving as the leader of the operation picked up the first scalpel her eyes were focused on the scalpel as the surgeons hand got closer and closer to the point where she finally felt the cold metal point on her bare skin.

"AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I DONT FUCKING THINK SO!!!!" a familiar psychotic laugh echoed throughout the lab as a familiar red scythe swooshed and sliced the surgeons and foundation ninja. "Hidan..."Air sighed in relief as it felt like the light shined brightly around Hidan everything was going so slow in her eyes. It was a beautiful sight she didnt want to end. "HIDAN YOU BASTARD WHY DIDNT YOU COME EARLIER!"Air yelled as a tear of joy left her eyes. "HEY LISTEN PUNK NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO ARGUE JUST STAY PUT WHILST I MESS THESE FUCKERS UP HEHEH" Hidan yelled back in response to Air. "WELL IM NOT EXACTLY FUCKING GOING ANYWHERE AND I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME...WHY WOULD YOU COME SAVE ME, YOU SHOULD OF LET ME DIE" Air replied yelling back again. However her facial expression changed quickly as before her eyes Hidan looked back at the girl and smiled. The strength he showed her, the power she could also feel it eminating from this young man is this the same asshole who kept arguing with her and fighting with her over every little thing.  Hidan finally killed the last foundation member. As he turned around he quickly sliced his scythe through her shackles and she brought her arms down. She quickly turned around using her arms to cover her bare body and breasts as she curled her legs to hide her womanhood.   

She had never been naked like this in front of anyone and especially not in front of the man she loves it was so sudden they forgot about everything that was happening. "hey im not gonna look..."Hidan said faintly and calmly. Air's eyes widened she couldn't believe that this was the same man he was being so gentle and caring. Hidan threw his cloak over her as he looked away. "besides ive seen better heheh" Hidan said in a cocky sarcastic tone laughing. "Oh whatever...im natural so there hmph" Airi said getting up she had no idea where her belongings were but all she had on was the cloak. She quickly picked up the crystal. "What the fuck is that?" Hidan asked her. "It belonged to my family" She replied in a quite tone. Before she could say anything else the due to the amount of damage that Danzo had done to the crystal all these years it broke within her hands. Hidan's eyes widened as did Airi's she understood exactly what had happened. However they were both too glued to the situation as they watched a soul resonate out of the crystal as it made its way into Airi's body her body glowed and a bright light shined from her. The crystal had lost it's colour as it turned grey and dissolved into dust. "what the fuck just happened...um why are you fucking glowing like that?" Hidan asked with a confused tone of misunderstanding what the fuck was going on anymore.

"Im...immortal" Airi replied. "HUH!!!" Hidan yelled making a huge surprised face however there was no more time to waste as more anbu and leaf shinobi had arrived however Hidan quickly grabbed Air in his arms as he rushed out the door swiped his scythe side to side dodging their attacks. Air really couldn't believe what was happening it was all so much all at once and Hidan too she never knew he could be so heroic.