Chapter 5: Enemies Of The Past

"Airi you should of fucking rested, look at your your a mess" Hidan said to Air complaining as always. "Shut the heck up its your fault if you didnt kill the rabbit i wouldnt of had to take care of a baby, besides im fine im not tired" Airi replied. "Oh really look at those black circles under your eyes you clearly fucking are" Hidan replied. "Arrgh shut up already, can we just hurry up and get this mission over with so we can go and i can get away from you" Airi replied. "Yeah yeah i know you love deidara you just wanna get back so you can see that pussy" Hidan said chuckling. "What you jealous haha and no i dont love him, i dont love anyone..." Airi replied in a low tone.

- LATER THAT DAY-

It's been three days since they left the Akatsuki base all they have done is fight and argue there really is no hope for the two of them. One innapropriate remark after the other. They had finally reached the rondevous point. They both hid inbetween the bushes just siolently waiting for the trademen to walk by. At this very moment Air started to get strands of pains in her head was Hidan right? Should Airi of slepf?.

"Ow my head" Airi gasped. "Shh..what is it now?" Hidan replied. "Its...nothing im fine" Airi said. "Well hurry up then, your a female traders love seeing female travellors go do something" Hidan said. "What the heck do you mean" she replied. "Like do something sexy i dont know" Hidan replied. "What the fuck no way...i guess i have no choice though it would work and keep them distracted" Airi though. "Ugh fine" Airi replied. Airi moved out of the bushes and sat near the bench she moved her skirt up a bit to show off her thighs and upper legs more. Suddenly they could hear two traders two men talking amongst themselves. They were talking about the Akatsuki. (Clever air removed her cloak before she had left the bushes) now her whole body was exposed.

"Those fuckers they could be anywhere... hey look tatsu theres a bitch over there" "i see well lets have some fun" "she's sexy" "why she here on her own though" The two men gossiped between themselves. "Hi boys ive got lost i cant seem to find the way to the village i know its around here somewhere" Airi said getting up sticking her ass out and showing off her thing slender body and boobs. "Sure sweetheart right this way".

Ugh what scumbags half of these people eat, sleep and shit and cower behind those walls in their precious villages whilst people like us have to fight for our beliefs, our morales our hopes and dreams that were once crushed, i wonder if hidden leaf are like this or if theyre the same, no i dont care i hate all of them i will never forgive any of them for what they did to my family and Itachi, poor Itachi made the hardest decision of his life.

"Hey beautiful why where you out here on your own..." One of the scratty men said as he placed his hands near Airi's thighs whilst the other placed his hand on her lower bare back. If its one thing Airi hated it was scumbags like these. Hidan came running out swinging his scythe ready to fight however there was no need. The tempteture of Airi's body reached over 1000 degrees however this had no effect on her. The men whose hands and arms were placed around her were stuck with no release. The skin on their arms sizzled and melted like patties being grilled on the BBQ. Within seconds their limbs had crumbled away. The two men squaled in pain however Hidan put them out of their misery as he slashed their necks leaving them lifeless.

"Wow fucking lord jashin you demolished them, what the hell did you do?" Hidan asked Airi. "Its not me...thats all you need to know come on lets grab their stuff and go...im tired i wanna go to sleep" Airi replied. As the two of them walked away carrying the goods they were unaware of a third person who hid inside the bushes. He was a tall fat guy who sneaked behind them. "You little bitch im not letting you get away with that" The man growled as he pulled Airi by her long hair crushing her in his arms as he had a kunai in his other hands. "Dont you dare come any closer or ill end her life" The man growled at Hidan. Airi was useless all she could do was whine. The crystal worked before so why isnt it protecting me now she thought to herself is its power limited no that cant be my elders said themselves many times that its power was unlimited thats why everybody fought over it. No....could it be?. "You know as much as id enjoy watching the bitch struggle from your grip or in the worst case scenario...you know die i cant let you do that i need her" Hidan snickered as all of a sudden within a blink of an eye he stetched his scythe out and it rushed across and wrapped itself around the guys neck tightening forcing the man to let go. Airi was now free and she took a huge grasp of airz "i didnt need your help..." Airi gasped. "Sure whatever princess" Hidan replied as he slowly walked up to the guy and swiped his face with his scythe.

"Why didnt you do to him what you did before to those two scum" Hidan said to Airi.
"Listen i dont know and honestly i dont care lets go already im tired" Airi said rushing off into the distance making her way back to the Akatsuki base. "Wow a guy saves your life and this is thanks he fucking gets sheesh what a bitch" Hidan replied as he soon slowly started to follow her.

-BACK AT THE BASE-

"Hidan, Airi well done for completing your mission, you now have some time to rest before we set out to the Land of Fire, Air i need to speak to you come to my office at once" Pein commanded to Airi as her and Hidan listened. Hidan still stared at the girl as he wondered what is up with her and why is she so mysterious. As she walked away following Pein to his office all Hidan could do was stare as he eyes slowly made their way down her body he remembered what she did on the mission how hot she looked but then he also remembered what was up with her body burning those two men like that and why she didnt burn the third guy.

"Airi...i have a special mission for you...."

To be continued