Chapter 11 (FINAL): So Where Are We Now?

Hey guys this story is almost coming to an end i had fun with this book :) i love writing akatsuki stories.

"I knew it was you..."Hidan said cooing as he kissed Air back. "Why did you run off?" Airi asked Hidan as she lay next to him in the pile of blood. "I had some sacrificing to do" He replied looking away. "Hidan...why did you run away?" She replied rolling her eyes at him. "Look i had to okay i fucking hate that guy and you were there kissing his fucking cheek and now your here sucking my beak" Hidan said grumpily.

"Really thats why?..." Airi replied sarcastically. "Yeah and you were snogging him last time", "oh my jashin you've got it all wrong he kissed me i dont love him he wanted to be with me but i rejected him because...because i fucking love you" Airi said turning a shade of red. "What really?...you do...fuck....i had it all wrong i thought you was fucking him" Hidan replied scratching his hair pretending to not be embarrassed.

"Oh my Jashin is that why you've been ignoring me all this time, i tried so hard i wanted to speak to you and let you know that i love you but you kept pushing me away and it upset me you dont understand how much i cried", "believe it when i say that i cried too...well manly tears" they both quarelled as Air got closer into his lap facing him. "Look Hidan im sorry okay can we just forget about this misunderstanding and start from the bottom what do you say?..." Airi said as she quickly grabbed his face with both her hands and kissed Hidan's soft lips passionately.

Soon Hidan started to kiss back as Air placed her arms around Hidan's toned body rubbing smoothly across his chest as they kissed passionately and held onto eachother. They both whispered sweet nothings as each time they would part for air. "I love you psycho" "i love you too bitch". Suddenly Air's body decided to react on its own as she laid down on her back and Hidan got on top of her as they were both facing eachother. Quickly they removed eachothers cloaks. Hidan started to kiss down her neck as she moved her legs up to rest them on his hips. "Hidan...lets wait i've,....ive never done it before please dont laugh at me or think im weird", "what seriously...fine we will wait til your ready and you know theres nothing wrong with that the tighter the better i guess" Hidan said smirking with his devilish smile licking his lips whilst Air blushed.

Hours passed as they relaxed and spent time with eachother. They sat on a hill as the moon was bright in the sky they knew this was dangerous as they had attacked the hidden leaf and there could be Anbu or shinobi out to kill them but this didnt bother them they were enjoying the time they spent with eachother.

"So...your immortal too" Hidan said as he remembered what happened back at the Leaf. "Yeah...i never really wanted to be immortal it just got passed down to me, its also the reason why the leaf are after me including Danzo they slaughtered my entire family and clan same time when Itachi slaughtered the entire Uchiha clan except for his little brother Sasuke those bastards took advantage of that and blamed everything on Itachi and me" Air said as she started to explain her life story and what she was before she became an Akatsuki.