17.0

"I love you." my breath was muffled as I breathed against her neck, inhaling her scent. She was driving me insane and i was barely holding on to the last strand of self control that I possessed.
"I love you too." She admitted, her hand going to link around my neck.

Everything was going accordingly; my plan was to distract her until she'd let all her guards down so I could finally make a move. I had been working so hard on her and we'd made so much progress; it would be a shame if she found out something was up only now. I had to act very carefully so she'd remain clueless until the very end.

My lips brushed her neck and I smiled when I heard her sharp intake of breath, her hand going to the nape of my neck as she gripped me tighter than before. Her eyes fluttered at the contact and I used the opportunity to kiss her; gradually ease her into the mood until she could make a move on her own. I'd always been the one to initiate this kind of contact and she'd always refused my touch, too shy to be with me in that way yet but today was different; i could feel it. She was more confident today, her smile has some kind of malice hidden in it, the way her hips were swaying with every step she took implied that she wanted it too; little did she know that we both had very different things in mind.

My thoughts were cut short as she forced my head up to connect our lips, indulging in a heated kiss. I smirked and she took it as a sign that it was okay for her to continue. I decided to let her have some fun before I acted; she might as well enjoy herself while she still could. I let her take the lead, dominating me as she straddled my lap and guided my head to wherever pleased her.

However, her fun ended as I flipped us other so I was hovering over her.
One of my hands went to my back pocket to retrieve what I was desperately craving for as she arched her back, clearly seeking some kind of physical touch. I lowered my lips to hers in a final kiss just as her eyes fluttered shut and whipped out the pocket knife I'd kept in my jeans; bringing it to her neck and slicing it before she could even process what was happening. The only sound that followed was her strangled gargles as she looked at me with her eyes wide open.

A sense of elation filled me as I watched the warm crimson blood spurt out of the cut that i had just made, the liquid staining my face, my hands and probably my clothes too but I couldn't care less at that moment. I quickly placed my lips over the cut, instantly sucking in an attempt of drawing more blood out; i couldn't get enough, it had been too long since I'd last fed and this one was a very difficult one. I took much pride in the fact that I'd finally been able to get her to act accordingly; she was so stubborn and witty that I was constantly paranoid that she'd discover something that she wasn't supposed to and that she'd out me to the world. I had often found her snooping around my apartment, clearly trying to investigate whether there was something odd about me but failing every time.

I let out a content sigh as I finished my meal, wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt before rolling back and laying across her on the bed. I felt satiated; i knew i had to dispose of the body before dawn but i couldn't bring myself to move, i had to bask in the feeling because i couldn't know exactly how long it would be before i would get to feed again.

That has always been the problem with these low- lives, some of them are too smart for their own good; they're always trying to snoop in things that don't regard them. I'm clever than them all though, and it might take some time but soon enough, I'll have my eyes on another prey .
-----
note: not too sure how I feel about this but it's like 1am here and I've been writing for my phone so you'll excuse me.
-nooree🖤