Part 1

The screams of parents and the cries or children echoing throughout my head. I crawled into a dark Corner with my head between my legs squeezing my eyes shut, trying to get rid of this nightmare.

"De La, De La" I heard in the back ground of all he screams. I peeked up only looking though the gap of my legs and saw my mother.

She ran to me and dived down while pulling me into a hug. She kissed me on the head and held me tight.

I felt safe. But only for a short time.

"Baby Mamma has to go away for a while, Mumma needs you to be brave. Stay here and don't go outside".

The she was gone.

There was a bright light then all was gone.

"SPLASH"

I woke up with water dripping down me. Awaking me from my nightmare.

"De La it's happening again isn't it" my father asked me.

All I could do was nod. He new to leave me alone for a while.

That nightmare was the last thing I can remember about my past.

I don't know who I am.

I was 6 when it all happens, a month of me being a rouge Derek the Alpha of the Hale pack found me.

Alpha Derek has a son called Isaac who is 17 like me now. He also has a daughter called Lilly who's 11.

Derek had a wife, her name was Luna Milli. She pasted away from cancer. Werewolfs can't get cancer, but she wasn't one. Milli was human.

Derek's son Isaac is soon to be alpha once he turns 20.

Derek and Milli took me in and brought me up as there own daughter. They took care of me for 10 years. When Milli died it was hard for me. It was like loosing my mother all over again.

I call Derek my father. Because to me he is.

Derek tried to find more information about me but nothing came up.

Werewolfs first shift when there 16, I'm already 16 and I'm turning 17  soon. I haven't shifted yet which is weird.

Every year around my birthday I get these flash backs about my past. There the only thing that connect me to my past.

The only things I know about my past is my age, birth date and name. Well only first name.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. My name is De La and my birthday is tomorrow the 18th of November.

When I was 12 I started to call Derek my father. He loved it and made me feel apart of the family. Lilly and Isaac are just like siblings to me.

They all treat me like a Hale.

Tonight we have to go to the El Diablo pack for a ball. They invited all the alphas and there family's.

So that includes me.

It's weird that the El Diablo pack is having a ball, only because there was an accident that happens years back.

I don't know when or when it was.

All I know is that a whole group of the pack died in an attack by the vampire king. Including the Luna of the pack and one of the kids.

The whole family shut down and became brutal killers. They loss was hard for them.

"De La honey can you please get ready for the balk tonight we're leaving soon" my father yelled from down stairs.

"Ok dad"' I yelled back.