The Concert

Previously:

Gumball's POV:

Marshall broke the silence, "Hey Gumball, do you want to come to my concert tonight to get your mind off things?"

-------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

I have never been to a concert. I kind of wonder what they're like. People at school always talks about how cool they are and I might as well I'm free today. Not only that but Marshall will be playing. I wonder what he would wear. I'm just too curious. "Why not, sounds like fun!" "Great!"

After School:

Well school was fine I guess. Marshall's group didn't pick on me today, what a relief. I'm still kind of falling behind in some of my classes, but I'm sure I can catch up. At least I don't have any homework tonight so I can go to Marshall's concert. Thoughts about the concert roamed through my mind all day. Like I wonder what it looks like. I wonder if people 'rock out'. I just can't wait! We arrive at home and the concert didn't start until 9 so I just watched some tv. Around 7 I decided to get ready. I jump in the shower and Simone put new shampoo and conditioner in there. It smelled like coconut and mint. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. Then, I go look for some clothes. I have never been to a concert so I have no idea what to wear. I put on yellow skinny jeans with a pink shirt that has a sun on it and pink converse. I walk out of the room and I see Marshall wearing mostly all black and red.

Marshall's POV:

I should have guessed that Gumball had never been to a concert the way he dressed. "Are you wearing that to the concert?" "Um....I have never been to a concert so I don't know what to wear?" "Come with me." I lead him to my room and I go into my closet to the section that is too small for me. I pull out black ripped skinny jeans, a red shirt that said "Nightosphere Rocks" ,which is my band, a black leather jacket, and red converse. I hand him the clothes and he starts to walk to his room. "And you should wear that beanie that you bought at the mall, it would really go with the outfit." I yell across the room. "Thanks Marshall." And then he was gone. I could swear he had a light pink streak on his pale face. I wonder if he is getting sick.

Gumball's POV:

Wow, I probably looked like a complete idiot. Wearing these bright colors to a rock concert. I looked in the mirror and I had a pink streak across my face from embarrassment. I put on the dark clothes. I don't usually wear dark colors so it was strange to me, but I don't want to look like a complete idiot at my first concert. I put the beanie on and style my hair in a quiff. Then, I walked out of my room and went downstairs to where Marshall was. He was waiting by the door. He was wearing a red and black plaid shirt with black ripped skinny jeans, a jacket that had spikes on it and red converse. We were basically matching.

Marshall's POV:

When I saw Gumball walking down the stairs I think my heart skipped a beat. I feel like a prom date waiting for his girl to make an amazing entrance down the stairs. Gumball didn't usually wear dark clothes but when he did he looked absolutely sexy. What am i saying, he trusts you if you break that trust it's over between your friendship... ugggghhhhhh. These feelings are confusing. I walk to the car and get in the driver seat and Gumball got in the passenger seat. I was feeling kind of nervous. Is it because Gumball is going to be there? I hope I don't make a fool of myself in front of him.

Gumball's POV:

I am so excited and anxious. What if it's not what I'm expecting. I just hope it's fun. I didn't want to look like an idiot in front of Marshall. That would be embarrassing. We arrive at the place. It kind of looked like a coffee shop. Marshall parked and we go in. "I have to get my stuff ready so go make yourself at home until the show starts." We parted ways and I went to where the audience I guess was supposed to be. We had to be there an hour before the show so that the band can get set up. I take a seat at a booth. I was pretty bored.

One Hour Later:

People were coming, rushing in groups and making their way to the stage. I'm glad Marshall gave me these clothes because everybody was wearing black and red. The room got dark and there was colorful lights going everywhere. A person came over with a glass of trays and gave me a drink. I was kind of thirsty but kind of suspicious of the drink. I drank it when I read a note that said it was from Marshall and said "Loosen up a bit and have a drink!" then it had Marshall's signature at the bottom. It gave me a little tingle but it was good. Then the curtain started to rise and smoke bursts out fro
the stage. Then I saw 5 people on stage. I made my way over to the crowd and the band started to play. It was loud and crazy, but everyone was dancing which looked like fun. I started to dance but I don't really know how, but I didn't care. I had people grinding all over me and i moved out of that spot, it was kind of uncomfortable. Marshall was playing a guitar that looked like an ax. He was also singing, he looked really happy. I was happy to see him enjoying himself. He also looked cute in the lighting. What am i saying! I continued to listen and the songs were really good. There were girls in the audience saying how cute Marshall is. I felt something inside me come of rage but I didn't let it get to me. The concert was somewhat of how I imagined it to be. I really liked it. The dancing, the lights, the music, and Marshall having fun. When the concert was over, Marshall met me by the doors. "So what did you think of the show?" He sounded kind of nervous. "It was amazing, I had so much fun!" "That's good." He looked relieved. "I didn't know you played in a band before today, you're really good." "Thanks Gummy!" We started to walk out when we met 2 of Marshall's band mates. One had short blonde hair and pale skin, his name was Finn. The other one had orange hair with blonde highlights that was spiked and tanned skin, his name was Phoebus. They were really nice people. I also found out that Finn and Fionna were twins. I didn't know that she even had a sibling. After talking we dispersed and went our separate ways. We arrived at home and I was really tired. My eyes felt really heavy and I was tripping over air when Marshall caught me and carried me to put me in my bed. "Goodnight Gummy" "Goodnight Marshall". He then left and I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, what did you think of Gumball's first concert! I know I got a little lazy and didn't add much detail, like the songs or other band mates. If you would like me to I would be sure to add it in just comment what you want me to add! Also comment if I made any mistakes so I can fix it for other viewers! Please like, comment, and share! Thanks!

Question of the Day:
What are some of your favorite cartoons/ animes?

Talk to next week oh I almost forgot MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! ITS FINALLY CHRISTMAS!!! HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY!!! Bye!