My Little Daisy

Previously:

Finn's POV:

"What would you like to name him?" "I don't know baby, he has your blue eyes." "Yeah but he has your orange hair." We thought for a while until Phoebus spoke "His hair reminds me of Jake's hair, how about naming him after him?" "What Jake? I don't know, it doesn't suite him. How about Blaze because your hair reminds me of fire and you guys have similar hair colors?" "No that doesn't sound right either." We thought for a while until we both spoke at the same time "How about Blake?" We started laughing and decided that Blake was the perfect name for him.

Our own little Blake was finally ours!

-------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

After Finn and Phoebus left with their baby I felt the need to have little ones running around the house. I finally got Marshall to buy a house for us.

It's a nice blue color with white headboards. There are many windows throughout the house and even with all the furniture it still looks pretty big. There are five rooms in total including the master bedroom. I didn't really want a big house but Marshall insisted that when guests are over they will have a place to sleep so I just went along.

Each bedroom had a decent sized bathroom except the master bedroom which had a really big bathroom with two sinks, a toilet, a big round bath, and a glass shower. In the master bedroom there are three tall windows lined up on one wall and a big walk in closet. And get this there is a jacuzzi right in the corner of the room facing a nice flat screen tv next to a king bed.

I continued working on the samples and combining for the experiment. In a few days I will be able to add the substance into the tube and Marshall and I will finally be parents.

I spend most of my days in the lab while Marshall is off with his band and it gives me a lot of time to think. What's going to happen when the baby is born? Where is the nursery going to be? How will I hide the surprise from Marshall long enough?

I have answers to all the questions. I will take care of the child while Marshall is away on business. If we both have to work one day, Simone can be our savior and babysit the child for a few hours. The nursery is going to be in the bedroom right next to the master bedroom. I will only have one key for the door and it will always stay locked until the little munchkin is born. Also Marshall has to go on a tour next month for a few weeks that will help me set the nursery up without him noticing. Man thinking does pass the time it's time for me to get off work. "And I will see you baby tomorrow!"

Next Month:

Marshall is about to leave for his trip and I feel kind of pushy and excited to get him out. I have been thinking of many different ways for how the nursery will look and since I don't know the gender of the baby I decided on going with green.

I asked Simone to borrow her car and since she was off today she let me use it. I drive to the mall and look through all the stores looking for paint, baby clothes, bottles, diapers, wipes, cribs, car seats, rocking chairs, dressers and toys.

I found a paste white crib that was a really good price of only $50 so I bought it. It came with the mattress that had little animals on the bottom it was really cute. I also bought a brown dresser and white rocking chair. I saw tons of clothes and why are they so expensive? I mean like $12 for a shirt with no bottoms, just a shirt. I look at the sale section and found some cheap but cute clothes that I just found adorable. I bet the people around me think I'm crazy because I'm squealing in the middle of the store.