The Darkness

"What do you think you were doing back there?!"
"I was having fun and just messing around with Ezra! What's the big deal? I was Trying to make a friend!"
"A FRIEND?!?!" Tressa screamed incredulously. "You've never needed friends before! And you choose this rando stranger to become your friend!"
Luno sighed, "Why are you acting this way? I don't understand why you are freaking out so badly."
Tressa stared at her twin sister, as if she had grown 4 heads. Eyes bugging out, "You don't understand why I'm freaking out?! What was that black matter or whatever you guys were messing with? Or were you just Blinded by lust to what you guys were playing with?!"
Shrugging, Luno started to turn around and walk away, "It was nothing."

Luno was lying, and Tressa could tell. They both knew it was more than just nothing, but they didn't know exactly what it was... But they could feel the change in the air. Like a subtle, but powerful force. Nothing would be the same between the two sisters. What Luno felt when she was with Ezra, was like nothing she had ever felt before. She always knew there was something dark inside of her, that she kept at bay all her life. Ever since meeting Ezra, that darkness started growing, and it was only a matter of time before it exposed itself. It was tingling beneath her skin, just dying to come out.
Luno subconsciously rubbed her fingers together, feeling the itch of the darkness. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw the distrust in her sisters eyes...
"Just forget it ever happened Sis. If you don't want me to hang out with him, then Fine, I won't ever speak to him again." She said lowly, and turned walked out of the room.
********************************

I know it's short, but once again, this is my first time writing something publicly. I honestly don't know where this is going. I have an idea. Just going to keep going with the flow!
In the meantime, check out my library collection! There's some really great books on there! I believe this is inspired by La Dame Blanche's series The Dark Prince! It is PHENOMENAL!