Chapter 7

"Fcking University." I sighed as I stared at the whole entrance of the university.

I heard a laugh from behind. "I used to say that, too." Dad commented. He placed his hand on my shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. "You don't have to do this."

"Yeah. But maybe chasing a girl this way is a lot more fun than staying at your office, eating documents and files." I smirked arrogantly at my dad.

He patted my back. "You're definitely my son."

I entered the university as if I was never gone from there. I chose to study management although I'm already through with it. Let's just say, I'm kinda reviewing. Just incase I'll need the classroom discussions in making decisions for the company in the future. I'll consider this as a training, not just to solely find that girl.

Of course, I used all my connections to be with her. I made sure that we will be in the same class.

"Mr. Wills, need I to remind you that this is your financial management class. We study finance here. Not faces of girls. Okay?" The professor said to my face.

Okay. I changed. But these stupid human beings here still think I am the same, old jerky Jansen Wills like I was before. I am just looking for Serenity Faith Evans. She could be here, somewhere.

I bowed my head in surrender. Stupid professor. I swear to God, she's lucky that I am a better person now or else she'll lose the job in a few sec.

Serenity's POV

"Mr. Wills, need I to remind you that this is your financial management class. We study finance here. Not faces of girls. Okay?" The professor exclaimed at a guy infront.

Dang. I slept. Not that I'm not interested with what the professor has been discussing but... It's just that I already studied this at home before I went to class. Plus, she's really boring.

Good thing she shouted at some guy. She could've caught me sleeping. Thanks to that gu...

I scanned his face thoroughly. He looks familiar to me. Did I see him somewhere? Or maybe he became one of our customers before? I'm not sure. Or maybe he just looks like someone I met before.

Ugh. Nevermind. Back to class.

I went to the school canteen and believe me when I say, the canteen there looks like a fine-dining restaurant. The dishes looked like 10 times more expensive than the dishes serve in the restaurant that I worked for. I only have few dollars in my wallet. Maybe I can go outside and eat.

"Ouch." I suddenly bumped into a girl and got her bottled water spill to her jacket. It looked expensive so I immediately took tissue in my bag to help her clean it a little.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry." I said in a shaky voice.

She held my wrist and pushed my hand away from her. "Ew! Gross tissue paper. Get out of the way!!!" She shouted at me angrily.

All students there heard her and noticed what has happened. But they aren't seem to be looking at us.

"Get out of the way."

A cold voice said from behind us. He didn't shout nor whisper. Just right to be heard by us. I looked at the guy. He doesn't look mad or anything. He looked bored. But he isn't looking at me. He's looking at the girl.

"I don't have to shout it out, do I?" He said to the girl again. Oh my. Am I in a double trouble situation?

I already said sorry. It's time to leave. But as soon as I moved to stay away, his eyes turned to me.

"Where are you going? The other canteen is too far from this building." He said. His facial expression changed from being bored to worried.

The guy from my class.

"You don't like the food here? Where do you wanna eat then?" He asked, walking closer towards me.

He seems to care about me. But why? Am I just another girl he wants to study?

Author's note: I left this chapter unpublished almost 2 years ago. This is a short one but I'm going to continue writing this story. I know you guys still have hangover from I'm Married To Pain. I'm so sorry for the late courage to continue with this one. Onewish3 I think I can grant both of what I have promised you. Guys, I hope you can give me some extra time to recall the story so I can continue with its original plot. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!