Prolouge

A SMILE CAME UPON my face while I walked next to Eva and Noora. We had just gotten rid of Vilde, which sounds more awful than it already is. She's just...annoying. 
"How can she be so obsessed with this William guy?"
Eva and Noora looked at me like I was crazy.

"You don't know who he is?"
I looked at them, tilting my head to the side and furrowing my eyebrows.
"Um no? Should I?"  

"Yes, you should! He's the hottest guy in senior year" Eva exclaimed, and then they both turned their attention towards the entrance of the school yard. A black car stopped right outside the entrance by the side of the road and the front door opened.

A tall boy with dark brown hair and a grey hoodie on his head got out of the car. It felt like slow motion as he exited the car; not looking up at the people in front of him while waiting for his friends. Instead he took out his phone, looking at it and then putting it back into his pocket when his friends arrived behind him.

"That's William" Noora said as the boy gang started to walk away from the car. William was walking in the front while the others walked behind him. He slowly lifted his head up, looking up from the ground as he walked with some of his brown hair over his face, covering one eye.

 He slowly lifted his head up, looking up from the ground as he walked with some of his brown hair over his face, covering one eye

They walked passed us and for the first time, it was hard for me to take my eyes of off a boy; but like Eva had said. This was the hottest guy and it would've been hard for me to believe it if I didn't look at the boy right this second. 

He turned his head at my direction, our eyes connecting for one single moment with a small smirk planted on his lips before he looked away and walking around the corner and into our school. 

"Oh my god" I breathed out. I looked at my two best friends and they nodded, smiling at me as they did.
"He looked at you" Noora said.

"Yeah so?" I said, moving some of my blonde hair out of my face as the wind blew it so it covered my face.
"William doesn't just look at any girl, if he does then..."  Eva stopped and looked at Noora who was biting her bottom lip.
"Then what?" I encouraged

"You're different"

**

That was the first time I saw and noticed William Magnusson. I had never spoken to him nor seen him until that day after summer break but something deep inside of me told me that I would talk to him at some point.

I just didn't know it would turn into this.