08

Monday 5.26 pm

From; Kat
To; the gurls
Hi!
Can u guys come over 2 my place in 10?

From; the gurls
To; Kat
Of course

I was pacing in nervousness while I read their response in our group chat.
"Everything will be fine Kat" William said, putting his hands on my sholder; keeping me still in front of him.

"You don't know that" I whispered and leaned my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. William  kept his arms on my waist, slowly moving us back and forth, like slowdancing.

 William  kept his arms on my waist, slowly moving us back and forth, like slowdancing

"Maybe not, but they are your best friends, they should at least try to understand" 

William's words was true, I knew that and I also knew that I was doing the right thing by telling them the truth. But I was scared, scared that Vilde would hate me and scared that Noora was right; maybe he wasn't the guy for me but it feels like he is.

The sound of a knock on the front door made my body tense up and for the first time, I was afraid of meeting my friends. 
"Do you want me to go with you or stay here?" William asked, feeling my tense body against his and he looked me in the eyes.

"Come with me" he nodded and took my hand, interwining our fingers. I took a breath and then we headed towards the door. 

I reached my hand up and opening the door. The first thing I saw were smile on their faces but then I saw their smiles slowly fade away. They looked at me surprised and I knew that it was because William was behind me. 

"Come on in guys" I said and they all stepped in, sitting down on the couch. I sat down with them and William stood up next to me. 

"Uhm...I guess you're wodering why William is here" I started and Vilde nodded.

"Um yeah? Why is he here?" Vilde said, clearly mad and surprised at the same time. I was taken back at the sound of her voice, how she said the words but who could blame her? 

"Well for a week or two, um...me and William have been seeing each other. It wasn't something that was planned but he kinda snuck up on me. Believe me, I tried not to fall for him and I was surprised myself when I realized my feelings for him. And Vilde, I know about your crush on William and that's why I didn't want feelings for him, because it wouldn't be fair to you. And I am truly sorry but I couldn't help it, the heart wants what it wants" 

I looked at her but Vilde looked at me angrily, shaking her head while looking at the ground. Then she stood up and quickly walked out from the room.
"Every time, my friends take the guys I want but I'm done" then the door was shut closed and she was gone. 

My mouth was open and tears came into my eyes. William kneeled down in front of me, taking his hand up to my cheek and genlty whiping away the tears on my right cheek.
"You okay?" he asked and I shoke my head.

"Noora, I'm sorry! I didn't want this, I feel horrible that I am with your ex. Which friend does this to her best friends? The only one I haven't let down is Eva and Isak. But I guess I'm going to do that too right?" tears were now rolling down my cheeks and William kissed my forhead before sitting down next to me, holding me close. 

"I'm not mad at you Kat. I'm not shocked either. Me and Eva talked about this, we saw how you looked at him and how he looked at you. It was just a matter of time and Vilde will calm down just let her be alone for a while." Noora said

I got out from William's arm and then took my own around Noora.
"I'm sorry"

"it's okay"