05

Thursday 11.30 am 

I sat next to Vilde and Eva, picking the fork in my food without picking it up, my eyes stuck at the food on the plate with my thoughts at mine and William's agreement. 

"Kat? Is everything okay?" the words echoed in my mind, like my brain was pushing them away and my body jumped when I felt a hand on my sholder. I looked behind me and saw Noora behind me, her hand on my sholder and a worried face. 

"huh?" I let out and looked at the others. I took my bottom lip inbetween my teeth and let the fork fall down onto the table before I stood up.

"I'm fine I just...I need some air"

When I came out in the hallway outside of the dining hall, I let out a big breath and gripped my shirt. Why was I so unfocused? This wasn't me, I never was like this with my previous boyfriend in mind. 

My back was against the wall and I closed my eyes, breathing in and out. 
"Kat" I knew who it was in an instant. I opened my eyes and looked beside me. 

"William" he was leaning against the wall next to my own body and he was looking down at me. He smiled gently at me and I smiled back. And before I could stop myself I moved my arms over to him, around his neck where my arms connected and then I stood up on my tiptoes; hugging him. 

I felt his arm go around my back, his palms resting on my back as he held me close. This is the first, real body to body encounter me and William Magnusson has ever had and I have never felt more safe than I do now. 

When we released from the hug, my arms stayed around his neck and he kept his on my back. I looked at him smiling before leaning my forhead against his; closing my eyes for a brief moment.

Then I felt his lips connect with mine. His soft lips moved gently against mine and his hands held me close to his body, keeping me safe. Then, the sound of a door opened made me realize where we were and I disconnected our lips and backed away from him.

A group of girls walked passed us and I leaned against the wall with William just looking at the floor with his hands in his pocket. 

When they left, I walked up to William and leaned up to his ear.
"Sneeky" I whispered before smiling at him and then walking back into the dining hall where the others were still sitting; chatting just like before I left.

When I was sitting down, I looked at the door and saw William come in through the door, looking at me and that made our eyes connect. 

The sound of my phone came upon me and I took it out of my pocket.

From; William
Can we meet after school?

I smiled at the text, and started to reply in an instant; not even thinking about my anwser

To; William
Of course

I looked at him as he read the message and smiled gently at him once he looked up, our eyes connecting again until I looked down at the message.

From; William
Perfect, I'll wait outside of school in my car

I smiled at the text and looked at him, nodding and he smiled back. 

It had been a while since I felt this but the worst part about all this was that...

I was falling in love with him and I barerly know him.
All I know or more like hope is that; he's different this time