09

Thursday 12.07 am

"I don't know what to do Eva, she won't talk to me or look at me" I sighed, looking down at my lap where my hands rested gently.

"She will calm down, just give it time" Eva ressured, putting her arms around my tensed body and I hugged her back.

It has been three days since me and William made our relationship offical for the public. People actually took it well, expect Vilde
who still haven't talked to me.

"I'm going to try and talk to her, I'll see you after class" I told her, then I stood up and walked towards the entrance.

When I reached our lockers, I saw Vilde putting her books into her locker.

"Hey Vilde" I said once I was at her side. She didn't look at me at first, but then she stopped putting her books into her locker and looked at me.

"Why won't you talk to me?" I asked, our eyes connected and I could see anger in her eyes but shame at the same time.

"You knew about my feelings for William, but that didn't stop you from seeing him. How could you betray me like that?"

"Vilde, believe me when I say this; I tried not to fall for William! I didn't plan it, it just happend and I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, tears coming into my eyes.

"Don't bother" she said and closed her locker "well won't you look at that! Prince Charming has arrived" then she turned around and walked away.

I turned around, seeing William slightly leaned against the lockers with a smile planted on his face.

But when he saw my face, his smile instantly faded and he put his hand on my cheek.
"What's wrong?"

"Vilde hates me"

"I don't believe that" William responded and gave me a gentle kiss on the forhead. A small but sad smile appeared on my face on his gesture.

"I just hope that she'll forgive me" I mumbled, William smiled at me and interwined our fingers, holding my hand gently.

"I have to go to history, I'll see you after school?" He said and I nodded, giving him a smile before leaning up and giving him a gentle kiss.

**

"Vilde please!" I begged, gripping her arm as she walked fast on the schoolyard.

Suddenly she stopped and turned around in the matter of seconds. Then before I knew it her hand connected with my cheek and I felt how the burning sensation became stronger.

I looked at her, my eyes wide and a hand over the place her hand had just been on.

"Vilde!" William came from behind me, standing right in front of her and his body tensed in anger.

"You have no right to be mad at Kat! Yes, she got feelings for me and I got for her! How can you be mad at that? I don't like you and I probobly never will so get over it" William said sternly in anger.

"William" I said gently, taking his hand in mine and he looked at me behind his shoulder.

Vilde didn't respond, instead she let a tear roll down her cheek and then she quickly walked away.

"You didn't have to do that" I whispered and he turned around, looking at my wounded and burning cheek. He gently touched it and I winced.

"Yes I did" he said "she has no right to react this way about us being together. You can't help who you get feelings for"

"But why me?"

"You're different"

"How?"

"You saw me for who I was" I smiled at him, resting my hand on his wrist of his hand that was resting on my cheek gently.

"You didn't listen at the rumours, you listened to me and you see the William I want you to know"

I leaned up to him, giving him a kiss and then smiled at him with our eyes connected.

**

Sorry guys for the long Wait!
I've had a tough time but it's better now!
I hope you'll forgive me and that you enjoyed this chapter